Tuscaloosa Tornados

Printable View

• 04-28-2011, 03:35 PM
    SlumpBuster
    Tuscaloosa Tornados
    I know Pix is from Tuscaloosa and hope he is okay. Nobody should ever have to go through a tornado.
  • 04-28-2011, 03:38 PM
    JohnMichael
    I also hope he is safe and sound. I hope all of AR members in the affected areas are safe. This has been one horrific spring.
  • 04-28-2011, 03:44 PM
    dakatabg
    I just saw it on the news. Seems that this year did not start very well with the mother nature
  • 04-29-2011, 08:08 AM
    Worf101
    Pheh....
    I hope Pix is alright, however in a fight between Pix and anything my money's on Pix.

Worf
  • 04-29-2011, 08:42 AM
    GMichael
    I hope that everyone is ok.
  • 04-29-2011, 12:26 PM
    Sir Terrence the Terrible
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Worf101
    I hope Pix is alright, however in a fight between Pix and anything my money's on Pix.

Worf

I am afraid that his arms are too short to box with mother nature.

As much as I like poking sticks at Pix's brainless body, I hope nothing bad has happened to him. As a matter of fact, I hope all southerners who participate on this board are okay.
  • 04-29-2011, 05:00 PM
    Woochifer
    Amen to all that. I have friends in that part of the world, and hope they're all okay.
  • 04-29-2011, 07:19 PM
    ForeverAutumn
    Has anyone heard from Pix yet?
  • 05-02-2011, 09:43 AM
    pixelthis
    To everyone,
    Thanks for your concern. I am posting a thread about my walk through hell
    these past few days. We might debate our hobby intensely but I count all of
    you as friends. AGAIN, THANKS:1:
  • 05-02-2011, 10:08 AM
    ForeverAutumn
    Pix, you and I don't have a lot of interaction on this board, but I'm relieved to see you posting. I hope that you came out of this relatively unscathed.
  • 05-02-2011, 10:53 AM
    Sir Terrence the Terrible
    Pix, glad to know you are doing okay.
  • 05-02-2011, 11:03 AM
    pixelthis
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ForeverAutumn
    Pix, you and I don't have a lot of interaction on this board, but I'm relieved to see you posting. I hope that you came out of this relatively unscathed.

ABOUT as well as could be expected.
    MY town looks like the WHITE HOUSE after the aliens got through with it in
    Independence Day.
    Cant really complain, my scars are mainly psychological (watch it), while some
    lost everything. I saw people with everything they had left stuck in the back of a
    pickup truck. Two little girls, five and eleven, were pulled lifeless from the ruins
    of their house.
    Thanks for your thoughts. It is really thought provoking how something you take for granted can disappear in the blink of an eye. This entire episode lasted minutes,
    and entire neighborhoods, towns, and cities got wiped out.
    A TACTICAL NUKE has nothing on an F4 tornado, and some got hit with an F5.:1: