Ajani

New Rotel 2 Channel Gear

So it looks like Rotel's 2 Channel components in the 15 Series will be out next month (assuming this info is correct):

Stereo Preamplifiers
    RC-1580 Stereo Preamplifier replaces RC-1080 $1,300.00 March (with unity gain option - aka HT bypass)
    RC-1550 Stereo Preamplifier replaces RC-1070 $ 700.00 March

Stereo Power Amplifers
    RB-1552 Stereo Power Amplifier 2 x 120 Class AB $ 900.00 March
    RB-1582 Stereo Power Amplifier 2 x 250 Class AB $1,500.00 April

CD Player
    RCD-1520 CD Player w slot loading mechanism $1,000.00 March

Integrated Amplifier
    RA-1520 Integrated Amplifier 2 x 60 Class AB $1,000.00 March

Tuner
    RT-1520 Internet Tuner $800.00 June

http://www.htguide.com/forum/showthr...303#post440303

Suspended
    Internet tuner, interesting. I wonder if there are some kind of presets, I guess they could be the same thing as a Favorite. The internet is being pushed on us at every turn. You can't blame Rotel though for being on the forefront. However, are they showing a Blu-ray player? I'm also a bit surprised they are keeping the digital amps to HT..

Ajani
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
    Internet tuner, interesting. I wonder if there are some kind of presets, I guess they could be the same thing as a Favorite. The internet is being pushed on us at every turn. You can't blame Rotel though for being on the forefront. However, are they showing a Blu-ray player? I'm also a bit surprised they are keeping the digital amps to HT..
    Nope... they seem to have no interest in BluRay (at the moment) or DVD either...

I'm also somewhat surprised that they didn't use digital in the stereo line... though you still have the option of using either the 2x100 watt RB-1562 Class D amp or the 2x250 RB-1572 class D amp from the HT line with one of their preamps if you want digital.... so I guess we could see it as Rotel offering greater variety in the overall product line...

Thread Information