Key Digital

HD Hanna Digital Video Processor & HD Set Top Box

An ATSC - NTSC terrestrial Set Top Box, Digital Video Processor and Video Switcher with Firewire and DVI - HDCP
The all new HD Hanna„¢ is a video integration box that combines an all-in-one Terrestrial HD tuner - ATSC/NTSC Set Top Box and Video Processor/Scaler. The HD Hanna's versatile functionality allows it to receive, decode, and scale the video program to match your display's native resolution with a choice of numerous output resolutions. You'll enjoy the added versatility of Digital-In to Digital-Out scaling, Firewire/5C, and the pristine picture from Key Digital's® renowned scaler equipped with the proprietary, motion-assisted de-interlacing algorithm Clear Matrix Proâ„¢ with high-quality progressive scan out.

You’ll be amazed by the many convenient and advanced features
HD Hannaâ„¢ has to offer:

• A superlative combination of features including an ATSC - NTSC Set Top Box, receiver, decoder, scaler, and switcher - home theater integration box solution
  • Terrestrial HD tuner, ATSC – NTSC Set Top Box
  • Converts video to display’s native resolutions with world-renowned picture quality
  • Firewire I/O with 5C, DVI-D HDCP output, other flexible and varied analog and digital inputs and outputs
  • Delivers simultaneous HD and SD outputs (480i) for each output resolution
  • Analog audio I/O
  • Toslink optical and digital coaxial audio out

Key Digital® Technology:

• Clear Matrix Proâ„¢ and SDSâ„¢ (Super Digital Scaling) technology delivers world-class scaling
  • DEEâ„¢ (Digital Edge Enhancement) for life-like images
  • LHBCâ„¢ (Linear High Bandwidth Circuit) for crystal-clear video
  • DSXâ„¢ (Dynamic Stretch Enhancement) Dynamic Non Linear Stretch Mode
  • Crystal-clear video, thanks to Key Digital’s® LHBCâ„¢ and Multi-Layer Boards and Surface Mountâ„¢ Technology
  • Software upgradeable
  • Rack mountable
  • User-friendly on-screen-display, IR remote control with "hot" buttons, discrete codes available, RS232C, compatible with Crestron and all control systems