Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Yes, I checked out your links. Thats a good price on refurbished stock. I have not ruled that out.

As far as I know, you can find new ones in local storer and the refurbished ones mostly on the net.I don't know how the reburfished ones function and the warranty details on such units. It's the same size as the model you suggested (51X81 I think) but the specs on the 50 HDX82 are better, and it belongs to their "top line", the cinema series.If woodman has time, maybe he can give youthe info/experience to make the decision. I have seen the 51X81 in a local costco store, it was around $1500.
    Thanks to 6.1, I now have more tolerance for people breathing down my neck...

Quote Originally Posted by depressed
    As far as I know, you can find new ones in local storer and the refurbished ones mostly on the net.I don't know how the reburfished ones function and the warranty details on such units. It's the same size as the model you suggested (51X81 I think) but the specs on the 50 HDX82 are better, and it belongs to their "top line", the cinema series.If woodman has time, maybe he can give youthe info/experience to make the decision. I have seen the 51X81 in a local costco store, it was around $1500.
    Hey Depressed, are you still depressed? That's a nice shot of your Yamaha. Rock on, dude.

Thanks, I have a Costco here where I live. I'll try to check it out this weekend if we don't get flooded by the rain.

Quote Originally Posted by paul_pci
    Hey Depressed, are you still depressed? That's a nice shot of your Yamaha. Rock on, dude.
    Lol... This is my username from when I firost joined dslreports.com
    Back then, I had mysterious problems with my settings and the connection. Turns out that somebody was messing with all phone lines in the apartment complex in this wonderful "Evergreen Manor" Great guys on that site helped with problems. If you have any problems or questions about anything that has to do with computers, that's the site. They also have great connection tools including line quality testing.
    Btw, can I change the username now ?
    Thanks to 6.1, I now have more tolerance for people breathing down my neck...

Quote Originally Posted by depressed
    Lol... This is my username from when I firost joined dslreports.com
    Back then, I had mysterious problems with my settings and the connection. Turns out that somebody was messing with all phone lines in the apartment complex in this wonderful "Evergreen Manor" Great guys on that site helped with problems. If you have any problems or questions about anything that has to do with computers, that's the site. They also have great connection tools including line quality testing.
    Btw, can I change the username now ?

Don't know; never tried.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information