AR Newbie Registered Member

Angry TV movement and speaker sound not matched

I am experiencing a problem that I can't figure out. The lips are moving on the TV but the sound coming from my home theater system is a little behind the movement. Anyone have any answers for me?

Is this happening when watching TV (cable, satelite, whatever)? Cause sometimes some channels screw up their audio. Try changing the channel if it persists. Otherwise I have no answers for ya.

Forum Regular
    What kind of set up do you have? With mine I have signials coming in through the cablebox/HT reciever and through my VCR. If I accidently flipto the picture coming through VCR it willbeslightly off. Through cablebox/HT receiver it is fine.

AR Newbie Registered Member
    Quote Originally Posted by This Guy
    Is this happening when watching TV (cable, satelite, whatever)? Cause sometimes some channels screw up their audio. Try changing the channel if it persists. Otherwise I have no answers for ya.
    This was happening with a DVD. It was very weird. First DVD I have experienced this with.

A lot of DVD players have audio sync problems. Check with your DVD player's manufacturer to see if they have a firmware update available if this occurs on several DVDs.

Some newer DVD players and receivers now include audio delay features that allow you to better sync the video and audio.

Thread Information