Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 37
  1. #1
    Crank it up, dude! huh? hydroman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Chesapeake Beach MD
    Posts
    212

    Stoopid Cabling Question

    Now that i have a TV with the component R/G/B inputs - can i use good ol' RCAs to connect to them?

    Or should i just use the S-Video connectors...


    Or it just doesn't matter!

    Thanks!
    H/K AVR635 7.1
    Denon DVD900
    AE AEGIS III Mains
    ION USB Turntable w/ Shure M97XE
    15" Titanic III Sealed Enclosure Sub
    Dayton Rackmount 1000W :O
    Denon Surrounds
    Sony Bravia KDL40S2000

  2. #2
    Forum Regular
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    221
    It matters a LOT. Don't use the S-video, it can only pass a maximum resolution of 480i. You can't even resolve standard DVD resolution to its best (480p) let alone HD signals.

    Use the component video cables as they can pass 1080i and 720p resolutions. Don't just get some cheap junk from Walrat but get something decent. Parts Express has some decent cables for the money.

  3. #3
    Forum Regular audio amateur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    France
    Posts
    2,523
    It matters a crap load, you better get that cable, and now!

  4. #4
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    St. Louis, MO, USA
    Posts
    10,176
    You can't use just regular RCA's, you have to get "component" cables. Does your new TV have HDMI? You should be able to find a deal on component since every one is transitioning to HDMI.

  5. #5
    Forum Regular pixelthis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    tuscaloosa
    Posts
    5,528

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by hydroman
    Now that i have a TV with the component R/G/B inputs - can i use good ol' RCAs to connect to them?

    Or should i just use the S-Video connectors...


    Or it just doesn't matter!

    Thanks!

    If your set doesnt have HDMI then its obsolete out of the box.
    Sorry.
    Some of the newer DVD players dont even HAVE componet.
    If you want a Blu ray or upconverter you need hdmi, a upconverter wont display anything beyond 480p on componet.
    And dont worry about the cables, standard ones will do.
    Any kind of RCA cable will work.
    Componet is on the box of componet cables so they can charge more for it
    LG 42", integra 6.9, B&W 602s2, CC6 center, dm305rears, b&w
    sub asw2500
    Panny DVDA player
    sharp Aquos BLU player
    pronto remote, technics antique direct drive TT
    Samsung SACD/DVDA player
    emotiva upa-2 two channel amp

  6. #6
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    St. Louis, MO, USA
    Posts
    10,176
    Pix, as usual you show you don't know what you are talking about. The package says "component" because that is what they are designed for, they have to have the proper bandwidth to pass 720p or 1080i video.

    http://www.hometheaternetwork.com/HTN_Cables5.htm

  7. #7
    Forum Regular pixelthis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    tuscaloosa
    Posts
    5,528

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
    Pix, as usual you show you don't know what you are talking about. The package says "component" because that is what they are designed for, they have to have the proper bandwidth to pass 720p or 1080i video.

    http://www.hometheaternetwork.com/HTN_Cables5.htm
    And I have some prime land in Florida I would like to let you have, CHEAP.
    ANY SET OF THREE rca cables will have plenty of "BANDWIDTH" to pass any kind of signal you want, within reason.
    There is no electrical difference. THESE SAY "COMPONET " on the box because they have the specs to carry video.
    What they DONT say is that any rca cable has similar specs.
    They dont say that so you will pay 75 bucks for a componet cable when a 12 dollar set of decent cables will work fine.
    They just have to have adequate sheilding, gold plate is preferrable, and a decent guage, thats all.
    So tell me, have you gone through life basing decisions on what people "say"?
    Explains a lot.
    And dont say I dont know what I am talking about, I didnt waste good money on a friggin power cord that was electrically the same as the one I REPLACED IT WITH,
    and I DONT SIT AROUND LISTENING TO a vaccume tube dinosaur because its trendy
    LG 42", integra 6.9, B&W 602s2, CC6 center, dm305rears, b&w
    sub asw2500
    Panny DVDA player
    sharp Aquos BLU player
    pronto remote, technics antique direct drive TT
    Samsung SACD/DVDA player
    emotiva upa-2 two channel amp

  8. #8
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    St. Louis, MO, USA
    Posts
    10,176
    Quote Originally Posted by pixelthis
    And I have some prime land in Florida I would like to let you have, CHEAP.
    ANY SET OF THREE rca cables will have plenty of "BANDWIDTH" to pass any kind of signal you want, within reason.
    There is no electrical difference. THESE SAY "COMPONET " on the box because they have the specs to carry video.
    What they DONT say is that any rca cable has similar specs.
    They dont say that so you will pay 75 bucks for a componet cable when a 12 dollar set of decent cables will work fine.
    They just have to have adequate sheilding, gold plate is preferrable, and a decent guage, thats all.

    * Hopefully anyone really interested in the truth will read the article and understand I originally gave the correct answer and you are the biggest MORON to ever hit this board. Not only do you give out WRONG information, when shown you are wrong you persist on remaining ignorant.

    So tell me, have you gone through life basing decisions on what people "say"?
    Explains a lot.

    * I'd say, it explains why I know what I'm talking about when I post information and you are totally clueless. No wonder you can't tell any difference between resolutions with watching TV via any RCA found in a closet.

    And dont say I dont know what I am talking about, I didnt waste good money on a friggin power cord that was electrically the same as the one I REPLACED IT WITH,
    and I DONT SIT AROUND LISTENING TO a vaccume tube dinosaur because its trendy
    OK, I won't say you don't know what you are talking about BUT you don't know what you are talking about or the first thing about audio or video or probably much of anything else. You should realize that people on this board know what they are talking about and you need to leave because you can't bull**** your way around here anymore. Any thread you ever posted to some one has corrected you and has some kind of conflict with you because you remain ignorant and love it that way.

    You also further show your ignorance to everyone by trying to insult some of the finest hi fi gear around which happens to sound better than your little brain could imagine. So you stick with your system using the wrong cables and probably nothing hooked up correctly and I will stick with the ole dinosaur.

  9. #9
    Suspended Smokey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Ozarks
    Posts
    3,959
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
    You should realize that people on this board know what they are talking about and you need to leave because you can't bull**** your way around here anymore.
    Come on now, you have to accept that there are different opinions out there that you and I might not agree with, and IMO they should be heard. Nothing is accomplish by silencing them

    As far as component vs RCA cables, as long as RCA cable is 75 ohm and is quality built (not those hair thin cables), it should be alright. The green cable of component carry the most bandwidth, so use the best cable for that connection.

  10. #10
    Forum Regular pixelthis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    tuscaloosa
    Posts
    5,528

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Smokey
    Come on now, you have to accept that there are different opinions out there that you and I might not agree with, and IMO they should be heard. Nothing is accomplish by silencing them

    As far as component vs RCA cables, as long as RCA cable is 75 ohm and is quality built (not those hair thin cables), it should be alright. The green cable of component carry the most bandwidth, so use the best cable for that connection.
    Thank you.
    One of my chief gripes about this industry is that there is so much snake oil floating around.
    As for MR P , well, him and others like him are one of the reasons there is a lot of crap involved in my posts, because I REFUSE TO adhere to audio myths that is the mantra of the MR P type, the myths that they use in place of the knowledge they lack.
    Some salesman tells him that a "component" cable is "different" and how can he know that the salesman is full of it?
    His knowledge of electronics is near zero, which is fine if he'd just listen to the ones who DO know something
    LG 42", integra 6.9, B&W 602s2, CC6 center, dm305rears, b&w
    sub asw2500
    Panny DVDA player
    sharp Aquos BLU player
    pronto remote, technics antique direct drive TT
    Samsung SACD/DVDA player
    emotiva upa-2 two channel amp

  11. #11
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    St. Louis, MO, USA
    Posts
    10,176
    It's a fact that HD video requires a certain bandwidth and you can not use any RCA cable. Does component have RCA connectors sure and you can plug them in but they won't do the job. Smokie you basically said, if a RCA is the same as a component it will work. If it's the same spec as a component it will work BUT the original question was "can I use any RCA cable", answer, NO. You can't use "ANY" RCA cable and get the same result as using a component cable. It's irresponsible to tell some one they can. Don't anyone read the links posted, it's not just my opinion. I didn't say go buy a $500.00 set, I said you need component cables to do the job of component cables. If you have a tester and can be sure all your cables have the bandwidth then you are all good. But to go and pick up and RCA cable and think it's going to do what a component cable will is nonsense and frankly I'm surprised you went there Smokie. I know you are one who don't see any difference between entry level and higher end but that's not the point of debate. I can't take the RCA's off my CD player and plug them into my component video and expect the same result as a dedicated set of component video cables.

  12. #12
    Forum Regular hermanv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Santa Rosa, CA
    Posts
    968
    OK. There are audio RCA cables, these are usually not a controlled impedance and work just fine with the traditional audio equipment input impedance of 47K Ohms or so. There are also video cables generically known as coax cables, these are 75 Ohm controlled impedance. This is IMPORTANT, non-coax cables used for video will cause reflections , the end result is a picture with ghosts in the worst case, blurring or ringing in the case of shorter cable lengths. In any event a picture that is not as good as it could be.

    Where exotic audio cables are often multiple conductors, coax cables have a single conductor kept carefully centered in an outer conductive sleeve that also acts as a shield. This conductor is a controlled diameter with a controlled spacing to the outer conductor.

    Component video cables are coax, in the old days there were 3 cable RCA bundles one white, one red and one yellow. Only the yellow one was assured to be coax. The other two were for audio. Three of the yellow ones will work fine for component video, all the electronic discounters will sell you RCA coax cables for cheap. The cheapest of these will outperform the best audio cable in a video application.

    None of the above is my opinion, they are engineering facts. (And no, a 75 Ohm coax cable will not measure 75 Ohms with a Ohmmeter). If you want to understand this, look up transmission lines and transmission line theory. Read about impedance matching, terminations and reflections
    Herman;

    My stuff:
    Olive Musica/transport and server
    Mark Levinson No.360S D to A
    Passive pre (homemade; Shallco, Vishay, Cardas wire/connectors)
    Cardas Golden Presence IC
    Pass Labs X250
    Martin Logan ReQuests.

  13. #13
    Suspended Smokey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Ozarks
    Posts
    3,959
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
    But to go and pick up and RCA cable and think it's going to do what a component cable will is nonsense and frankly I'm surprised you went there Smokie.
    I think cable labeling is causing more confusion here than anything else as RCA, Coax, Component, Digital cable labeling are exchangeable due to having RCA connector in its end.

    As Hermanv wrote, any cable that is truly labeled 75 ohm have followed certain specification as to regard to its geometry (spacing between its conductors a.k.a thickness) and if it is quality build, it should have enough bandwidth to handle component signal.

    Quote Originally Posted by hermanv
    This is IMPORTANT, non-coax cables used for video will cause reflections , the end result is a picture with ghosts in the worst case, blurring or ringing in the case of shorter cable lengths.
    Also it might be worth mentioning that if cable don't have enough bandwidth to carry component signal, there will be loss of picture resolution

  14. #14
    Forum Regular pixelthis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    tuscaloosa
    Posts
    5,528

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by hermanv
    OK. There are audio RCA cables, these are usually not a controlled impedance and work just fine with the traditional audio equipment input impedance of 47K Ohms or so. There are also video cables generically known as coax cables, these are 75 Ohm controlled impedance. This is IMPORTANT, non-coax cables used for video will cause reflections , the end result is a picture with ghosts in the worst case, blurring or ringing in the case of shorter cable lengths. In any event a picture that is not as good as it could be.

    Where exotic audio cables are often multiple conductors, coax cables have a single conductor kept carefully centered in an outer conductive sleeve that also acts as a shield. This conductor is a controlled diameter with a controlled spacing to the outer conductor.

    Component video cables are coax, in the old days there were 3 cable RCA bundles one white, one red and one yellow. Only the yellow one was assured to be coax. The other two were for audio. Three of the yellow ones will work fine for component video, all the electronic discounters will sell you RCA coax cables for cheap. The cheapest of these will outperform the best audio cable in a video application.

    None of the above is my opinion, they are engineering facts. (And no, a 75 Ohm coax cable will not measure 75 Ohms with a Ohmmeter). If you want to understand this, look up transmission lines and transmission line theory. Read about impedance matching, terminations and reflections

    You're finessing this way too much for the subject at hand.
    I have used audio cables as componet in a pinch on several occasions and they work fine,
    and we're talking about 480p, period, no upconverter I have seen uses componet for the HD signal.
    MOST RCA CABLES are 75 ohm ANYWAY, its easier to make every cable 75 ohm,
    you dont save anything making them anything else, and the opinion on the importance of 75 ohms varies also.
    BASICALLY any decent cable that is built to handle audio will handle the color information assigned to it by a dvd player, thats a FACT.
    And all of this is moot anyway as this connection is being phased out.
    the most important thing is that this poster has a "new set" with no HDMI, which is a superiour way of loking at hi-scan signals
    LG 42", integra 6.9, B&W 602s2, CC6 center, dm305rears, b&w
    sub asw2500
    Panny DVDA player
    sharp Aquos BLU player
    pronto remote, technics antique direct drive TT
    Samsung SACD/DVDA player
    emotiva upa-2 two channel amp

  15. #15
    Forum Regular pixelthis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    tuscaloosa
    Posts
    5,528

    Cool

    BTW I have used just about every cable in existence , some permanent, some
    temp rigs until I COULD DO PERMANENT,
    and I have NEVER seen ghosting on a DVD player...EVER.
    As for the classic three cables (yellow, red, white) I assure you the only difference between them was the color plastic used on them, usually they are all molded together.
    You think they will take the time with these cheap cables to make sure one os 75 ohm and the others arent?
    LG 42", integra 6.9, B&W 602s2, CC6 center, dm305rears, b&w
    sub asw2500
    Panny DVDA player
    sharp Aquos BLU player
    pronto remote, technics antique direct drive TT
    Samsung SACD/DVDA player
    emotiva upa-2 two channel amp

  16. #16
    Forum Regular hermanv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Santa Rosa, CA
    Posts
    968
    Quote Originally Posted by pixelthis
    You're finessing this way too much for the subject at hand.
    I have used audio cables as componet in a pinch on several occasions and they work fine,
    and we're talking about 480p, period, no upconverter I have seen uses componet for the HD signal.
    MOST RCA CABLES are 75 ohm ANYWAY, its easier to make every cable 75 ohm,
    you dont save anything making them anything else, and the opinion on the importance of 75 ohms varies also.
    BASICALLY any decent cable that is built to handle audio will handle the color information assigned to it by a dvd player, thats a FACT.
    And all of this is moot anyway as this connection is being phased out.
    the most important thing is that this poster has a "new set" with no HDMI, which is a superiour way of loking at hi-scan signals
    Almost none of this is true.
    1. Even 480p has a bandwidth of 5 MHz, audio cables are near useless for that application.
    2. No, all cables should not be 75 Ohms, the capacitance of a 75 Ohm cable is too high for many high Z vacuum tube stages.
    3. Opinions on the importance of 75 Ohm cables do not vary, only the un-informed would make this up.
    4. Decent audio cables do not automatically make decent video cables, it is not a fact and it is wrong to say so.
    Herman;

    My stuff:
    Olive Musica/transport and server
    Mark Levinson No.360S D to A
    Passive pre (homemade; Shallco, Vishay, Cardas wire/connectors)
    Cardas Golden Presence IC
    Pass Labs X250
    Martin Logan ReQuests.

  17. #17
    Forum Regular hermanv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Santa Rosa, CA
    Posts
    968
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokey
    I think cable labeling is causing more confusion here than anything else as RCA, Coax, Component, Digital cable labeling are exchangeable due to having RCA connector in its end.
    Smokey, you are right a part of the problem is labeling and parts of that are caused by "marketing" geniuses trying to differentiate their product from competitors. In our society lying to accomplish this differentiation is OK. Most "digital" cables are in fact 75 Ohm coax (but not all).

    Coax has the same propagation delay for all frequencies, this means that the edges of square waves (digital signals) are kept properly steep. A square wave is merely the sum of all odd harmonics of a sine wave, i.e. A perfect square wave will contain all frequencies stretching to GigaHertz. So if some frequencies propagate through a cable faster than others the square wave edge will either have stair steps in it or the rise time will be slowed down.

    Sorry to pontificate, but there is a difference in discussing opinions about which cables sound best vs. a claim that all cables can handle all signals. Just try stuffing a microwave signal through an audio interconnect.
    Herman;

    My stuff:
    Olive Musica/transport and server
    Mark Levinson No.360S D to A
    Passive pre (homemade; Shallco, Vishay, Cardas wire/connectors)
    Cardas Golden Presence IC
    Pass Labs X250
    Martin Logan ReQuests.

  18. #18
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    St. Louis, MO, USA
    Posts
    10,176
    Thanks for the input Herman. I greatly appreciate it.

    I'd like to point out for anyone who might read this thread in the future that Hermanv is an Electrical Engineer, I hope that wasn't supposed to be a secret, and Pix aside from consistently giving out wrong information on AR has supposedly had 3 years of Tech school. Obviously from his comments on the board and the fact the schooling didn't lead to anything for him, his 3 years was wasted.

  19. #19
    Suspended Smokey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Ozarks
    Posts
    3,959
    Quote Originally Posted by hermanv
    Smokey, you are right a part of the problem is labeling and parts of that are caused by "marketing" geniuses trying to differentiate their product from competitors. In our society lying to accomplish this differentiation is OK. Most "digital" cables are in fact 75 Ohm coax (but not all).
    I also think part of problem also stem from fact that there is no distinction between audio and video/digital input&outputs as both use the same type of RCA connection. RCA connectors are not truly 75 ohm and it is there more for convenient than practicality.

    They should have used true 75 ohm connectors such as BNC for digital and video applications as there would have been less confusion about which cable to use

    Last edited by Smokey; 02-07-2008 at 09:28 PM.

  20. #20
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    St. Louis, MO, USA
    Posts
    10,176
    I'd like to point out that component video is not digital, it is analog. They did attempt to differentiate digital video by using IEEE, DVI, and now HDMI.

    Coaxial digital audio does use RCA.

  21. #21
    Suspended Smokey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Ozarks
    Posts
    3,959
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
    I'd like to point out that component video is not digital.
    That is true. The similarity between two are that both use 75 ohm connection.

  22. #22
    Forum Regular hermanv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Santa Rosa, CA
    Posts
    968
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokey
    I also think part of problem also stem from fact that there is no distinction between audio and video/digital input&outputs as both use the same type of RCA connection. RCA connectors are not truly 75 ohm and it is there more for convenient than practicality.

    They should have used true 75 ohm connectors such as BNC for digital and video applications as there would have been less confusion about which cable to use
    Once upon a time cables were cheap, BNC connectors are not and they require at least some skill to assemble. In today's world certainly the price of BNC connectors is lost in the very high cable prices. That's how we got here, I suppose digital multi-pin connectors will soon make the problem obsolete.

    Really cheap BNC connectors didn't exist until CATV used them by the millions.
    Herman;

    My stuff:
    Olive Musica/transport and server
    Mark Levinson No.360S D to A
    Passive pre (homemade; Shallco, Vishay, Cardas wire/connectors)
    Cardas Golden Presence IC
    Pass Labs X250
    Martin Logan ReQuests.

  23. #23
    Forum Regular pixelthis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    tuscaloosa
    Posts
    5,528

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by hermanv
    Almost none of this is true.
    1. Even 480p has a bandwidth of 5 MHz, audio cables are near useless for that application.
    2. No, all cables should not be 75 Ohms, the capacitance of a 75 Ohm cable is too high for many high Z vacuum tube stages.
    3. Opinions on the importance of 75 Ohm cables do not vary, only the un-informed would make this up.
    4. Decent audio cables do not automatically make decent video cables, it is not a fact and it is wrong to say so.
    480p has a 5mhz bandwidth, thats why you need three cables.
    Any audio cable (and I am not talking about esoteric stuff) that has rca plugs will pass this signal. Never found one that wouldnt.
    And I HAVE HEARD ARGUMENTS ENDLESSLY ON THE NEED FOR A CABLE TO BE 75 OHM, this I AM NOT "MAKING UP"
    As for vacume tubes, I dont buy my gear from a 1934 Sears catalog so I am not concerned about this AT ALL.
    AND DECENT AUDIO CABLES dont "automatically " make decent video cables,
    indeed video cables sometimes dont make decent video cables.
    But cheaper rca cables will work most all of the time, practically all are 75 ohm,
    like I said its not cheaper to make them anything else and its easier to make them all the same.
    Try this, go to wallfart anfd get some of those cheap yellow, red, white cables.
    Sub em on your DVD player, see for yourself. Cost ya about 5 bucks
    LG 42", integra 6.9, B&W 602s2, CC6 center, dm305rears, b&w
    sub asw2500
    Panny DVDA player
    sharp Aquos BLU player
    pronto remote, technics antique direct drive TT
    Samsung SACD/DVDA player
    emotiva upa-2 two channel amp

  24. #24
    Forum Regular pixelthis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    tuscaloosa
    Posts
    5,528

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
    Thanks for the input Herman. I greatly appreciate it.

    I'd like to point out for anyone who might read this thread in the future that Hermanv is an Electrical Engineer, I hope that wasn't supposed to be a secret, and Pix aside from consistently giving out wrong information on AR has supposedly had 3 years of Tech school. Obviously from his comments on the board and the fact the schooling didn't lead to anything for him, his 3 years was wasted.
    I have wasted any time I have spent trying to talk to YOU.
    As for putting a "microwave" signal through an audio cable who is talkiing about THAT?
    aND ENGINEERS tend to be perfectionists , but in the real world signals arent really that delicate.
    Hes talking about broadcast quality, I AM TALKING ABOUT PLUGING a cheap dvd player into a tv set.
    LET ME PUT IT THIS WAY, IT WOULD TAKE A BROADCAST ENGINEER
    to notice a difference, and he'd probably need a scope
    LG 42", integra 6.9, B&W 602s2, CC6 center, dm305rears, b&w
    sub asw2500
    Panny DVDA player
    sharp Aquos BLU player
    pronto remote, technics antique direct drive TT
    Samsung SACD/DVDA player
    emotiva upa-2 two channel amp

  25. #25
    Suspended
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    St. Louis, MO, USA
    Posts
    10,176
    PixelT, correcting your babble is a full time job I don't want to take. There's the truth, then there is your aimless babble. I posted a link as a source to support you are wrong and to try to inform you, we have had input from a professional in this area and yet another example of how you refuse to admit you are wrong and remain ignorant.

    If your point is in using cheezy $5 red/white/yellow cables, intended for composite video, will you see a picture plugging them into component, of course you will. You aren't going to see a black screen. BUT you certainly aren't going to see the intended picture in the quality it should be. It's not just 480p to consider, this may be with a progressive scan DVD but a cable or satelite box is capable of 720p and 1080i. If some one is so cheap they need to use the wrong cable for the job they should have stuck with VHS and a F connector and just plug the cable into the back of the TV.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •