• 09-06-2005, 03:19 PM
    Soundideas
    Stereo Times Review on the QuickSilver contact enhancer....
    This STUFF is really AMAZING on VIDEO! I have this stuff on all my Video gear, TV TOO. I started my putting this stuff on all cables from my satellite Dish to my TV. I also put this stuff on almost all solder joints inside my TV and satellite receiver. Its been over 6 months now with this stuff on everything and my picture now is just unbelieveable! The colors are brighter and the blacks are darker, the picture is cleaner and LOOKS much more THEATER-LIKE! Here's a review on QuickSilver...... http://www.stereotimes.com/tweak081705.shtm
  • 09-06-2005, 07:21 PM
    N. Abstentia
    Yeah right. I'll bet you bought stock in those special green edge pens for CD too, didn't you?
  • 09-06-2005, 09:32 PM
    paul_pci
    Too bad there's no quicksilver contact enhancer for our brain synapses to make us smarter.
  • 09-07-2005, 07:06 AM
    GMichael
    Quote:

Originally Posted by paul_pci
    Too bad there's no quicksilver contact enhancer for our brain synapses to make us smarter.

When this comes out please send me a 55 gallon drum of it.
  • 09-07-2005, 07:32 AM
    kexodusc
    Hmm, a contact enhancer that reduces audio and video noise floors? Not bad for $16 a gram.
    Do you take it intravenously, orally, or inhale it?
  • 09-07-2005, 10:37 AM
    topspeed
    Soundideas, of your 13 posts, 12 have been shilling some kind of voodoo. From obvious White Van speakers from SDAT to this latest sonic snot. You clearly don't think much of this board, otherwise you'd respect the fact that members here are actually beyond the knuckle dragging stage on evolution chart (well, most of us ;) ). I've said it before and I'll say it again:

GO AWAY SHILL!
  • 09-07-2005, 08:02 PM
    Soundideas
    Quote:

Originally Posted by topspeed
    Soundideas, of your 13 posts, 12 have been shilling some kind of voodoo. From obvious White Van speakers from SDAT to this latest sonic snot. You clearly don't think much of this board, otherwise you'd respect the fact that members here are actually beyond the knuckle dragging stage on evolution chart (well, most of us ;) ). I've said it before and I'll say it again:

GO AWAY SHILL!

Let me tell you something, I am not connected with any of these companies. And you only have to have a open mind with these tweaks...........Try it, you will be AMAZED!
  • 09-07-2005, 10:45 PM
    N. Abstentia
    So does this 'magic snot' make your $18 white van speakers sound like Wilsons or something?
  • 09-08-2005, 01:44 AM
    Florian
    Now while i am very skeptical too, not all voodoo is bad. Demagnetizing a CD actually helps (a tiny bit), sileting your equipment works and also silver powercables. But that a contact spray gives you better picture quality is well, a tad over the top :p
  • 09-08-2005, 04:04 AM
    Jim Clark
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Soundideas
    Let me tell you something, I am not connected with any of these companies. And you only have to have a open mind with these tweaks...........Try it, you will be AMAZED!

You know that there is a tweak forum, right?

jc
  • 09-08-2005, 06:19 AM
    Soundideas
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Florian
    Now while i am very skeptical too, not all voodoo is bad. Demagnetizing a CD actually helps (a tiny bit), sileting your equipment works and also silver powercables. But that a contact spray gives you better picture quality is well, a tad over the top :p

When I first heard about this stuff on the audiogon site I was very skeptical too but I gave it a try and it really did improve my video
  • 09-08-2005, 06:45 AM
    GMichael
    This stuff can be made at home at a fraction of the cost.

All you need to do is drive to your local autoparts store, or Sears, and pick up some electrolite. This is what they put in batteries. We call it battery acid.
    Then pick up a tube of silicone grease. The clear works best.
    Mix this together in a small tin can. A 2 to 1 mixture of silicon to acid.
    Swing a dead cat over your head three times, counter clockwise, at midnight, durring a full moon and chant, "OWAAAAA... TAGOO.... SYAMMMMM... (6 times)

There you have it. Same thing, better price. Enjoy.
  • 09-08-2005, 07:30 AM
    anamorphic96
    Quote:

Originally Posted by GMichael

All you need to do is drive to your local autoparts store, or Sears, and pick up some electrolite. This is what they put in batteries. We call it battery acid.
    Swing a dead cat over your head three times, counter clockwise, at midnight, durring a full moon and chant, "OWAAAAA... TAGOO.... SYAMMMMM... (6 times)

LMAO !!!!

:)
  • 09-08-2005, 07:51 AM
    topspeed
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Soundideas

You don't want an open mind, you want an open wallet. If you truly aren't a shill (cough, cough), what I'm AMAZED at is your sheer gullibility.

This is one of those few times I actually wish Mtrycrafts was still here.

Sic 'em boy!
  • 09-08-2005, 07:56 AM
    kexodusc
    Roflmao!!!
    Quote:

I think the key here is to mix it in a tin can....

Totally off topic story, when I was working at a Honda car dealership back in my youth, they use to ship battery acid in 40 gallon drums - all tin...One time, they dropped it off over the weekend, when we tried to move it monday morning, it disintegrated...fire dept/hazmat teams were there in an hour and I was on the 5:00 news!!!
  • 09-08-2005, 08:04 AM
    GMichael
    Way cool Kex,

Did they ask you any questions on camera?
    Did anything else get disolved?
  • 09-08-2005, 08:28 AM
    N. Abstentia
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Jim Clark
    You know that there is a tweak forum, right?

jc

Is there a moron forum? That's where this belongs.
  • 09-08-2005, 08:40 AM
    L.J.
    Quote:

Originally Posted by anamorphic96
    LMAO !!!!

:)

Im curious. What does LMAO mean.
  • 09-08-2005, 08:41 AM
    kexodusc
    Nah, I was just in the background - my boss at the time was convinced that Zorbol sand/oil absorbing stuff would catch it all...after we made the biggest mess possible, I had to clean it all up.
    It just leaked into the street drainage, and all across the back floor of the parts department. IIRC it ruined a about $8000 worth of car parts though. And it made the colors on the TV more vibrant.
  • 09-08-2005, 09:06 AM
    GMichael
    Quote:

Originally Posted by kexodusc
    Nah, I was just in the background - my boss at the time was convinced that Zorbol sand/oil absorbing stuff would catch it all...after we made the biggest mess possible, I had to clean it all up.
    It just leaked into the street drainage, and all across the back floor of the parts department. IIRC it ruined a about $8000 worth of car parts though. And it made the colors on the TV more vibrant.

You mean it worked without the silicone? That's amazing! I guess you were right about the tin can being the key. But I still think you'll need the silicone to keep it from draining too fast.
  • 09-08-2005, 09:09 AM
    Soundideas
    Hey, I have already made $100.00 on a bet with some of my friends that this stuff really works.....they are BELIEVERS NOW! WHO NEXT!!! :D
  • 09-08-2005, 10:05 AM
    N. Abstentia
    The only thing I believe is that your friends are stupider than you.
  • 09-08-2005, 10:14 AM
    GMichael
    colors... the colors...
    Put the right mushrooms on your burger and you'll see brighter colors with the TV unplugged.
  • 09-08-2005, 10:25 AM
    dean_martin
    Quote:

Swing a dead cat over your head

Does it have to be a particular breed of cat or will any ol' house cat do as long as it's dead?
  • 09-08-2005, 10:27 AM
    GMichael
    Quote:

Originally Posted by dean_martin
    Does it have to be a particular breed of cat or will any ol' house cat do as long as it's dead?

Any cat will do. But black cats work best. The chant is important also. Don't forget the chant.