Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Soundideas
    I get it..........you have been BRAIN WASHED!
    These are not the droids we're looking for. Move along. Move along.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

I get it..........you have been BRAIN WASHED!
    Yeah, we're the ones that have been brainswashed.

I suddenly feel an irresistible urge to throw on a tunic and hand out flowers at the airport...

Thats not fair !!!! I want a flower too
    Lots of music but not enough time for it all

Do they make flower enhancing pixie snot? Spray it on your flower and all of a sudden it will become fuller, have the smell of the sweetest elderberries of the forest, will last forever, and the colors will suddenly be more vibrant and life-like!

Suspended

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by N. Abstentia
    Do they make flower enhancing pixie snot? Spray it on your flower and all of a sudden it will become fuller, have the smell of the sweetest elderberries of the forest, will last forever, and the colors will suddenly be more vibrant and life-like!
    ....... ........

Suspended

Arrow

Here's even a another review on this stuff..... http://www.positive-feedback.com/Iss...uicksilver.htm and here's more people that has tried this stuff too.... http://www.xtremecables.com/PDFsQS/QSTestimonials.pdf

Here's even a another review on this stuff..... http://www.positive-feedback.com/Iss...uicksilver.htm and here's more people that has tried this stuff too.... http://www.xtremecables.com/PDFsQS/QSTestimonials.pdf
    OK, you sold me. I'm sending a PM to you now with all my credit card information.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Suspended

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by GMichael
    OK, you sold me. I'm sending a PM to you now with all my credit card information.
    VERY FUNNY......I'm not selling anything

Maybe if you keep posting about how you didn't get ripped off it will come true some day.

Suspended

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by N. Abstentia
    Maybe if you keep posting about how you didn't get ripped off it will come true some day.
    Hey....if it did not do anything......then I would have sent it back and got my money back....RIGHT??? Hey.....I'm the one that is enjoying my audio/video system day after day......more and more!

Suspended

Talking

You know, its just USELESS to try to PROVE ANYTHING to these PEOPLE who are SO IGNORANT and seem to FORGOT that one LISTENS and SEES w/ their EARS and EYES, NOT their PATHETIC RATIONAL JUSTIFICATION in PLACE of ACTUAL EXPERIENCE!......... ..........

Talking Mwha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

This stuff can be made at home at a fraction of the cost.

All you need to do is drive to your local autoparts store, or Sears, and pick up some electrolite. This is what they put in batteries. We call it battery acid.
    Then pick up a tube of silicone grease. The clear works best.
    Mix this together in a small tin can. A 2 to 1 mixture of silicon to acid.
    Swing a dead cat over your head three times, counter clockwise, at midnight, durring a full moon and chant, "OWAAAAA... TAGOO.... SYAMMMMM... (6 times)

There you have it. Same thing, better price. Enjoy.
    Dis is by far the funniest chit I've read on here in many a day. I spit coffee all over my work puter.. I'm gonna git fired... stop it...

Da (soon to be unemployed) Worfster

Quote Originally Posted by Worf101
    Dis is by far the funniest chit I've read on here in many a day. I spit coffee all over my work puter.. I'm gonna git fired... stop it...

Da (soon to be unemployed) Worfster
    Sorry dude,
    Couldn't help myself. Found this home remedy in the book of shadows.

Forum Regular

Talking

.....And didn't Richard Pryor get seriously injured whipping some of that stuff up?

You need to post a disclaimer.

Forum Regular
    Swing a dead cat over your head three times, counter clockwise, at midnight, durring a full moon and chant, "OWAAAAA... TAGOO.... SYAMMMMM... (6 times)
    ...While facing East, and it's not "OWAAAAA... TAGOO.... SYAMMMMM", but "KlAATU, BARADA, NIKTO". Please stop spreading fud. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by abstracta
    ...While facing East, and it's not "OWAAAAA... TAGOO.... SYAMMMMM", but "KlAATU, BARADA, NIKTO". Please stop spreading fud. :-)
    OK OK, so left out the part about facing east. But the chant OWAAAAA... TAGOO.... SYAMMMMM is dead nuts on man. Jack Klugman told me this one himself. Say it outloud a few times. You'll see.

Suspended

This is for EVERYONE that THINKS ''that ALL CABLES sounds the SAME''....... http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue18/xtreme.htm

There certainly have been products in the tweak industry that their inventors created on informed speculation, without being completely sure whether they would work, or even why they happened to work in the end, if they did. Then there are the other products that consumers have to accept either on faith, on ignorance, or simply on bad science. One thing that you apparently forgot in your rant about seeing and hearing with our eyes and ears rather than our rational mind is that the products get invented by rational minds (at least we like to think so), and if a product's rationale doesn't hold water, why would anyone want to try it? So when it comes to untested tweaks, you do see and hear with your rational mind. God, I wish that I could have made this funny.

Suspended

Cool

TALK IS CHEAP! PROVE ME WRONG! COME ON!

AR Newbie Registered Member

Thumbs down

Boys don't let "Soundideas" AKA: Tin_Cup (AVS), Richard Patrick (HTT and others) get under your skin too much...

He claims to be 14 years old in several other posts (true or not is unknown...although based on the hundred of smilies he uses per post I'd say he is)..

He has been a thorn in the side of MANY other forums and like a cockroach, never seems to die off....

He will never offer any other non-shill related info..EVER..he will only post shills for others products and claim they are the "BEST " yet offer no real "proof" other than "TRY IT AND SEE!!!"

So sit back enjoy his crazy talk and in time he will run away and start up on another forum...that is if he isn't banned already.

Best thing to do though that works on other forum he frequents is to IGNORE all his posts..don't feed him..he LOVES the attention.

That's about all I have to say on that.

Good day and now I'm off to look around the place and see what's what?

guys you all made laughed so hard... that my wife thought i lost it for good this time. you all put that quick silver cantact cement. sorry "enhancer" in the blender on high speed... hi soundideas dont give up yet i have'nt given it splash onn as yet.laughed/smile until next time winston.

Suspended
    Weird. This thread was dead since 2005, when Mr. Lizardo, with one post total, made his grand exit. Very weird.

Big science. Hallelujah. noddin0ff's Avatar
    wow. pixie snot is 3 years old. time flies.

Lol....

Quote Originally Posted by noddin0ff
    wow. pixie snot is 3 years old. time flies.
    My sentiments exactly. Long live the Pixie Snot!!!!

Da Worfster

Polarity problem

This stuff can be made at home at a fraction of the cost.

All you need to do is drive to your local autoparts store, or Sears, and pick up some electrolite. This is what they put in batteries. We call it battery acid.
    Then pick up a tube of silicone grease. The clear works best.
    Mix this together in a small tin can. A 2 to 1 mixture of silicon to acid.

Make sure that you swing the cat counter clockwise....I made the mistake and swung clockwise and now many of my discs play in reverse.

Do you know any chant or spell to correct this?

One advantage....There is a passage in Pink Floyd's The Wall that was recorded in reverse. Now I finally know what they were saying....(Sorry, it's unprintable).
    "The great tragedy of science--the slaying of a beautiful hypothesis by an ugly fact."--T. Huxley

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information