Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Forum Regular

Lightbulb SONY BDP-BX58 3D Blu-Ray player $160

I bought one of these BDP-BX58 units for the kitchen. I checked on the OPPO 95 but its quoted price had risen from $650 to $999. And the BDP-BX58 has Wi-Fi built in for Netflix, huluplus, vudu, PANDORA, etc. I wanted to stream internet FM to the kitchen, and the previous kitchen CD player had died. We have an 802.11 dual band high speed N router and high speed internet.

One problem (for me, in our kitchen) is that a TV screen is required for programming the BDP-BX58, so I will have to place a (retired) 30-in HD-Ready monitor in the kitchen. Good thing I kept it.

Meanwhile, I am presently using the BDP-BX58 only for playing CD's. I am used to the "sit in the dark and listen for the nuanced improvements" drill, but that was NOT required here. The first CD was CSN Greatest Hits intended as a casual test disc, and the increase in detailing immediately caught my attention. I easily heard additional "material" that simply was never presented before. The frequency extension was improved, but the increase in fine detailing was the standout improvement. This very significant improvement in detailing really did catch me unaware, as I never expected it.

[I had first tried a Musical Fidelity A2 CD player in the kitchen. This unit had seen very light use but it suddenly had a distorted channel. THAT was disappointing for an expensive CD player! But any way, the BDP-BX58 was a lot better.]

One odd thing is that often I can hear a soft click as the recorded material begins.

I use Mackie HR824 Mk2 with a Mackie HRS120 servosub in the kitchen because these speakers accept XLR Balanced and my interconnect run from the sources to the sub is 50 feet. 50 feet is far too long for unbalanced interconnects. More XLR's connect the sub to the HR824's. The BDP-BX58 proved that the Mackies are far more capable than I had ever previously thought.

The player seems a bit slow to read a disc, and the remote is very good but a little too sensitive. I can easily get a double request which, if you hit "open", promptly opens and then closes the tray.

So maybe you want to check out 3D Blu-Ray players for your CD's.
    Last edited by Mash; 07-20-2011 at 03:32 PM. Reason: unneeded word

M.P.S.E /AES/SMPTE member Sir Terrence the Terrible's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mash View Post

One odd thing is that often I can hear a soft click as the recorded material begins.
    Don't sweat that, it is just the player locking on to the bitstreamed data.

So maybe you want to check out 3D Blu-Ray players for your CD's.
    Are you insane? The audiophiles around here will lynch you if even nod to the fact that a Blu-ray player can playback CD's with good sound quality. You actually wrote it down on this forum, so you better run for your life!

If you think the Sony is good with music, you should hear the Pioneer players. Pioneers pays attention to its CD playback by including high end DAC's, and anti jitter processing.
    Sir Terrence

Titan Reference 3D 1080p projector
    200" SI Black Diamond II screen
    Oppo BDP-103D
    Datastat RS20I audio/video processor 12.4 audio setup
    9 Onkyo M-5099 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-510 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-508 power amp
    6 custom CAL amps for subs
    3 custom 3 way horn DSP hybrid monitors
    18 custom 3 way horn DSP hybrid surround/ceiling speakers
    2 custom 15" sealed FFEC servo subs
    4 custom 15" H-PAS FFEC servo subs
    THX Style Baffle wall

Forum Regular
    Well, Sam's didn't have advanced Pioneer product that day, and I really wanted to check out the latest Blu-Ray 3D units. I am also enrolled in the Witless Protection Program.

Forum Regular
    I hope your wi-fi streams ok. I too have high speed internet and a router with extended range yet I couldn't stream wirelessly to my dongle equiped tv in the next room. I ended up hard wiring it.

Suspended
    The BDP-BX58 is the equivalent to Sony's BDP-S580 player. I have the previous version the BDP-S570. I liked the player very well and it played CD/DVD/SACD without any issues.
    The only problem I've had with it is it doesn't take voltage fluctuations very well. I had the unit plugged into a Monster HTS-2000 surge protector. A couple of months ago the power bounced up and down a few times during a storm. None of my other gear in the same protector had a problem, but the BDP-S570 blew a non-user serviceable fuse in the power supply. I could have replaced it, but it was still under warranty. Sony replaced the unit within a couple of weeks. My cost was $13 for return shipping.
    Had it happened only once I wouldn't have mentioned it, but no more than five or six weeks later it happened again. Same situation, storms, power bounce, no player power-up. I suppose I can say I was lucky, because my warranty would have ended two days later. In an attempt to avoid this later, I've connected its power through a receiver to give it another level of detachment from the house power. With the heat wave going on there hasn't been any recent storms. I'll have to see how it does.
    This was my only issue with it. While it was being repaired, I purchased an Oppo BDP-93 and now have it in my main system. To me the units are about the same on picture quality, nothing appears dramatically better. However the sound was much, much better. I played several Blu-ray movies, Captain and Commander, Ironman, Inception. All sounded much more dynamic, more realistic. Cannons sounded like real cannons, jet flyovers had you ducking your heads. One of the beginning scenes in Ironman where Robert Downey Jr was demonstrating the Stark Superweapon was incredible. You heard the multiple explosions off in the distance and could hear the wave coming toward then passing you to the rear. The detail from all the debris landing all around you was uncanny.
    I'm still a fan of the Sony. It has many more net-based applications and does a very good job overall. I paid $160 for it last June thru Sony's Family Store. A great price at the time. Since it did fail on me twice I now have concerns about reliability. Anyone have a similar experience?

Forum Regular
    The SONY is susceptable to power fluctuation problems?

The SONY BX58 is "normally" powered at standby all the time, but I have this BX58 plugged into a switched power strip / surge which is also where everything else is plugged including the ART Tube MP Studio control units. {I see no reason that I should want to have tube equipment powered up all the time.} The Mackies are at the other end of the room.

I wondered about powering down the SONY at its wall plug, but maybe it is a good idea assuming the unit is not adversely affected by the power supply being powered up & down daily.

Not sure about the sound quality differences you mention. Maybe you could do some A-B tests & tell us about them.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Terrence the Terrible View Post
    Don't sweat that, it is just the player locking on to the bitstreamed data.

Are you insane? The audiophiles around here will lynch you if even nod to the fact that a Blu-ray player can playback CD's with good sound quality. You actually wrote it down on this forum, so you better run for your life!

If you think the Sony is good with music, you should hear the Pioneer players. Pioneers pays attention to its CD playback by including high end DAC's, and anti jitter processing.
    IF YOU can get away with the nonsense you type, then the
    absolute idiotic startement that a videodisc player can
    play CD will get by easily.
    AFTER years of listening to cd on laser and DVD players I SPLURGED and bought a dedicated player. THIS actually kickstarted my love of music, the difference was amazing.
    CD playback on a video machine is secondary, probably uses a single chip, if that much.
    A 87 DOLLAR CD FIVE DISC CHANGER that I BOUGHT FOR A PARTY, beat the performance of my laserdisc quite handily.
    FOR CD you need a dedicated player, even a cheap one will be better.
    Add another to the massive list of facts that TALKY doesnt know.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SONY BDP-BX58 3D Blu-Ray player 0-ghdfjbbe.jpg  
    LG 42", integra 6.9, B&W 602s2, CC6 center, dm305rears, b&w
    sub asw2500
    Panny DVDA player
    sharp Aquos BLU player
    pronto remote, technics antique direct drive TT
    Samsung SACD/DVDA player
    emotiva upa-2 two channel amp

Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by pixelthis View Post
    AFTER years of listening to cd on laser and DVD players I SPLURGED and bought a dedicated player. THIS actually kickstarted my love of music, the difference was amazing.
    CD playback on a video machine is secondary, probably uses a single chip, if that much.
    A 87 DOLLAR CD FIVE DISC CHANGER that I BOUGHT FOR A PARTY, beat the performance of my laserdisc quite handily.
    How do you manage all the responsibility of always being right. It has to be such a burden for you. Until just now, I wasn't aware that any dedicated CD player, at any price, plays CDs better than any Laserdisc, DVD, or Blu-ray player ever made.

They must all play SACDs and HDCDs better as well. After all an SACD and HDCD are CDs. So by your statement every CD player can also play SACD and HDCD. Another PixieFact I wasn't aware of. I'm now inclined to read all your past postings for true enlightenment.

Can you support your statement with facts? Explain how even any entry level 8bit CD player without oversampling and limited instruction set can outplay today's high-bit and even multi-processor players?

Any other generalities you want to throw out there? Such as How all Asians look alike, or How it never rains in California, or How all aspirin is alike (sorry reference form an old aspirin commercial)? Is the world really that black and white for you? No gray areas? Or only when it comes to CDs?

Are you the Simon Cowell of AR who will say anything just to go against the flow. You're obviously just trying to get a rise out of Sir T. Can't you just state your experiences and impressions without being antagonistic? Before we know it you'll be pulling FA pigtails. Right now I bet you've got your fingers in your ears and yelling "LA, LA, LA, LA" so you can't hear what you don't want to. Try to be an asset to the Forum. Right now you're off by a couple of letters.

Forum Regular

" Universal Audiophile " is used in the naming of the BDP-95

Oppo Digital lists this:

BDP-95 Universal Audiophile 3D Blu-ray Disc Player

Since the term " Universal Audiophile " is used in the naming of the BDP-95,
    I presume P-T's complaint has been fully addressed...... for a mere $999.

Of course, I have never met a " Non-universal Audiophile " so I cannot be sure.

Then there is the detail of the " ES9018 SABRE 32-bit Reference DAC "

This is the first time ANY CD player has ever listed the "ES9018 SABRE 32-bit Reference DAC"

This gets murkier by the ...................

... you should hear the Pioneer players. Pioneers pays attention to its CD playback by including high end DAC's, and anti jitter processing.
    I can confirm, having previously owned the Pioneer Elite SC-07 a/v receiver and BDP-23FD blu ray player combination. I was pleasantly surprised at how well the two performed with CD playback. If complete immersion is the goal, you won't land wide of the mark with some of PE's gear.
    *Panasonic 60" Plasma HDTV
    *Marantz AV7005
    *Marantz MM7055
    *Oppo Digital BDP-95
    *Silverline Audio Sonatina MK II
    *Silverline Center Stage
    *Silverline Audio SR11
    *SVS SB12

http://www.panasonic.com
    http://www.marantz.com
    http://www.oppodigital.com
    http://www.silverlineaudio.com
    http://www.svsound.com

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by bfalls View Post
    How do you manage all the responsibility of always being right. It has to be such a burden for you. Until just now, I wasn't aware that any dedicated CD player, at any price, plays CDs better than any Laserdisc, DVD, or Blu-ray player ever made.

They must all play SACDs and HDCDs better as well. After all an SACD and HDCD are CDs. So by your statement every CD player can also play SACD and HDCD. Another PixieFact I wasn't aware of. I'm now inclined to read all your past postings for true enlightenment.

Can you support your statement with facts? Explain how even any entry level 8bit CD player without oversampling and limited instruction set can outplay today's high-bit and even multi-processor players?

Any other generalities you want to throw out there? Such as How all Asians look alike, or How it never rains in California, or How all aspirin is alike (sorry reference form an old aspirin commercial)? Is the world really that black and white for you? No gray areas? Or only when it comes to CDs?

Are you the Simon Cowell of AR who will say anything just to go against the flow. You're obviously just trying to get a rise out of Sir T. Can't you just state your experiences and impressions without being antagonistic? Before we know it you'll be pulling FA pigtails. Right now I bet you've got your fingers in your ears and yelling "LA, LA, LA, LA" so you can't hear what you don't want to. Try to be an asset to the Forum. Right now you're off by a couple of letters.
    SORRY, but saying that any sort of dedicated videodisc player
    can manage CD playback without it sounding like little more
    than an AM radio is common knowledge.
    THE FACT that you do not know this is perhaps a sign of
    a complete lack of any kind of knowledge on your part.
    I EXPECT such nonsense from TALKY , but have always
    thought a little better of you. I WILL REVISE my opinion
    forthrightly.
    AND IN AN EFFORT TO educate the ignorant, who acts like
    a civil rights lawyer over a simple statement of fact, yes,
    fool, there is NO SANTA CLAUSE. You want quality you have to pay for it.
    THE FACT that videodisc players even play CD at all is only because of marketing, and its a cheap add on. AND SINCE
    Joe Six usually listens through his TV and rarely uses the feature,
    who cares?
    Oppo and others that care have decent quality, and of course SACD and DVDA players have excellent sound of all types
    of media, and the eight hundred dollar DVDA player I bought
    eight years ago, still foolish enough to think the high res formats had a chance, is about the best player of any type I HAVE EVER LISTENED TO.
    But a DVD player you pick up at the dollar store? Or WALMART?
    Did you know(of course not) that when started, most BLU players
    did not even play CD? My 300$ SHARP AQUOS plays CD,
    and it sounds like a cat being slung up against the wall.
    MY SYSTEM is rather modest, but the difference is obvious,
    should be even on your junk. EVER hear the saying that when your mouth is open you are not learning anything? TRY
    listening for a change, maybe you will learn something(but I DOUBT IT).
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    sub asw2500
    Panny DVDA player
    sharp Aquos BLU player
    Samsung SACD/DVDA player

Talking

yes, its a HUGE responsibility, but considering how DEMOCRATS and Republicans behave, the bar is rather low.
    AND the are called "dedicated" CD players because they
    ARE BUILT TO PLAY cd'S...FYI.

HARDY any player plays SACD anymore, in case you haven't noticed its pretty much, as the English say..T*TS UP.
    As for HDCD, that is often an undocumented feature.
    A friend bought a copy of Joyce Cooling's "keeping cool" for
    a dollar once(became one of my favorites) and imagine our surprize when an HDCD light came on his 200 dollar YAMAHA
    five disc changer!

SIMPLE, videodisc players are not designed to play CD, they are designed to play VIDEO. They have a shorter wavelength laser,
    and all of the horsepower of which you speak is for videodiscs
    To play a CD requires dedicated circuitry, and is usually an afterthought added on to the audio chip.
    NOT to mention that the average DVD player is cheap,
    doing good to play DVD.

all aspirin is alike, differences are minor, usually. ASPIRIN
    is a chemical compound and if it doesnt meet certain specs
    can't be called "aspirin" .
    AND CONSIDERING all of the racist comments (which had to come from somewhere, well, I have not felt so honored since
    a certain poster called me a NAZI, you see, when you start
    using language like that it has to come from somewhere.
    MY HONOR TO EXPOSE YOU, and just how do you
    know my ethnic group, BTW. EVEN if I AM WHITE, I must be
    the dumbest racist ever to live in a state that is over fifty percent black
    AND "grey" areas? a FEW ON TOP of my head.

[/QUOTE]

A "RISE" out of sir TALKY? Havent you noticed? every time
    I POST anything TALKY jumps in with some of his ignorance,
    spewing venom.
    WE just had a big back and forth on VIDEO specs, and TALKY
    was so intent on "proving" me "wrong" that he was completely
    oblivious to the fact that he was saying the exact thing
    I WAS SAYING.
    Basically, TALKY is a corporate shill who says what his masters tell him to, and I remain convinced that he is an expert program
    running on an old 286 in someones closet under some dirty
    clothes.
    LALALALA...hmmm, sounds like the theme from CHUCK,
    wondered whatever happened to that one?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    sub asw2500
    Panny DVDA player
    sharp Aquos BLU player
    Samsung SACD/DVDA player

Wink

AND that picture on my last post was supposed to be an "asian",
    hope I GOT IT RIGHT.
    sub asw2500
    Panny DVDA player
    sharp Aquos BLU player
    Samsung SACD/DVDA player

Are you soooooo stupid that the only association you have with Pioneer is the Laserdisc player???? Did you not know that Pioneer makes Bluray players as well? Maybe not.....but we are talking Bluray PLAYERS idiot.
    Sir Terrence

Oppo BDP-103D
    9 Onkyo M-5099 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-510 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-508 power amp
    THX Style Baffle wall

yes, its a HUGE responsibility, but considering how DEMOCRATS and Republicans behave, the bar is rather low.
    AND the are called "dedicated" CD players because they
    ARE BUILT TO PLAY cd'S...FYI.

HARDY any player plays SACD anymore, in case you haven't noticed its pretty much, as the English say..T*TS UP.
    As for HDCD, that is often an undocumented feature.
    A friend bought a copy of Joyce Cooling's "keeping cool" for
    a dollar once(became one of my favorites) and imagine our surprize when an HDCD light came on his 200 dollar YAMAHA
    five disc changer!

SIMPLE, videodisc players are not designed to play CD, they are designed to play VIDEO. They have a shorter wavelength laser,
    and all of the horsepower of which you speak is for videodiscs
    To play a CD requires dedicated circuitry, and is usually an afterthought added on to the audio chip.
    NOT to mention that the average DVD player is cheap,
    doing good to play DVD.

all aspirin is alike, differences are minor, usually. ASPIRIN
    is a chemical compound and if it doesnt meet certain specs
    can't be called "aspirin" .
    AND CONSIDERING all of the racist comments (which had to come from somewhere, well, I have not felt so honored since
    a certain poster called me a NAZI, you see, when you start
    using language like that it has to come from somewhere.
    MY HONOR TO EXPOSE YOU, and just how do you
    know my ethnic group, BTW. EVEN if I AM WHITE, I must be
    the dumbest racist ever to live in a state that is over fifty percent black
    AND "grey" areas? a FEW ON TOP of my head.

A "RISE" out of sir TALKY? Havent you noticed? every time
    I POST anything TALKY jumps in with some of his ignorance,
    spewing venom.
    WE just had a big back and forth on VIDEO specs, and TALKY
    was so intent on "proving" me "wrong" that he was completely
    oblivious to the fact that he was saying the exact thing
    I WAS SAYING.
    Basically, TALKY is a corporate shill who says what his masters tell him to, and I remain convinced that he is an expert program
    running on an old 286 in someones closet under some dirty
    clothes.
    LALALALA...hmmm, sounds like the theme from CHUCK,
    wondered whatever happened to that one?[/QUOTE]

If you walked away from the discussion thinking that we were saying the same thing, then your comprehension skills are non-existent. You really are the ignorant backwoods hick I thought you were.
    Sir Terrence

Oppo BDP-103D
    9 Onkyo M-5099 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-510 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-508 power amp
    THX Style Baffle wall

Unhappy

Are you soooooo stupid that the only association you have with Pioneer is the Laserdisc player???? Did you not know that Pioneer makes Bluray players as well? Maybe not.....but we are talking Bluray PLAYERS idiot.
    AND you call me an idiot.
    BEING a shill for both PIONEER and PANASONIC
    you have both on the so called "brain" of yours that you did not
    even notice I never mentioned PIONEER.
    My first player was PIONEER, but then I LISTENED TO CD
    on my 400 dollar yamaha.
    GETTING more into HT and less into audio I bought a Sony
    LASER when my PIONEER walked off with the rest of my stuff
    during a burglary. BEING of limited funds and not being able to buy both, I just bought the SONY, figuring that a 690 dollar
    player should play CD as well as LASER. Well, it didn't, but I DID
    NOT realize just how bad it was until I listened to a 87 dollar
    five disc player I bought for a party. AS FAR as sound it embarrassed the Sony laser, and reignited my love of audio.
    ITS COMMON KNOWLEDGE that videodisc players, save a
    few like the OPPO, play music like ARNOLD must play
    music. BUT ITS something I DISCOVERED ON MY OWN.
    And I can quote reasons people cite for this, but the
    only reason I CARE a hoot about is this...
    THEY SOUND LIKE CRAP TO ME, they sound great playing dvd,
    BLU sounds amazing with its dedicated formats.
    BUT to play music, you need a MUSIC PLAYER, something designed to play music. NOT SURPRISED Talky is
    ignorant of this, that's par for the course, but BFALLS
    i THOUGHT better of, besides which he called me a bunch of names. SO FOOEY on him.
    sub asw2500
    Panny DVDA player
    sharp Aquos BLU player
    Samsung SACD/DVDA player

Forum Regular
    What is wrong with slinging a cat up against the wall?

Suspended
    AND that picture on my last post was supposed to be an "asian",
    hope I GOT IT RIGHT.
    Ahhhh! But which one? I didn't say you couldn't recognize an Asian when you see one, just can't tell one from another. I have no problem. For example, your picture is an Asian and not my wife, who is, so I know I can tell the difference.

I didn't say anything about you being racist. It was only an example of your cognitive skills. I have no bias against different aspirins either. I think you have a problem telling the differences between words. We've discussed your reading skills before. I never brought up race.

I could tell from your poking at SirT you were ready for a rant. You're soooo easy. Just like winding up a pair of chattering teeth and letting them go. A lot of chatter and no substance.

I think you like the abuse. I can picture you on your keyboard, ball gag in mouth, all rubber clothing except for a T-shirt which reads "Beat Me! Beat Me! Make me write bad checks."

AND you call me an idiot.
    BEING a shill for both PIONEER and PANASONIC
    you have both on the so called "brain" of yours that you did not
    even notice I never mentioned PIONEER.
    My first player was PIONEER, but then I LISTENED TO CD
    on my 400 dollar yamaha.
    GETTING more into HT and less into audio I bought a Sony
    LASER when my PIONEER walked off with the rest of my stuff
    during a burglary. BEING of limited funds and not being able to buy both, I just bought the SONY, figuring that a 690 dollar
    player should play CD as well as LASER. Well, it didn't, but I DID
    NOT realize just how bad it was until I listened to a 87 dollar
    five disc player I bought for a party. AS FAR as sound it embarrassed the Sony laser, and reignited my love of audio.
    ITS COMMON KNOWLEDGE that videodisc players, save a
    few like the OPPO, play music like ARNOLD must play
    music. BUT ITS something I DISCOVERED ON MY OWN.
    And I can quote reasons people cite for this, but the
    only reason I CARE a hoot about is this...
    THEY SOUND LIKE CRAP TO ME, they sound great playing dvd,
    BLU sounds amazing with its dedicated formats.
    BUT to play music, you need a MUSIC PLAYER, something designed to play music. NOT SURPRISED Talky is
    ignorant of this, that's par for the course, but BFALLS
    i THOUGHT better of, besides which he called me a bunch of names. SO FOOEY on him.

So now I am a shill for Pioneer now? LOLOLOLOLOLOL. So if I pay a complement to the quality of a component, I am not a shill for that company.

Well I will say this pixelidiot. I would rather be a high end shill for Panasonic and Pioneer, than a low budget shill for Vizio.
    Sir Terrence

Oppo BDP-103D
    9 Onkyo M-5099 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-510 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-508 power amp
    THX Style Baffle wall

I think you like the abuse. I can picture you on your keyboard, ball gag in mouth, all rubber clothing except for a T-shirt which reads "Beat Me! Beat Me! Make me write bad checks."
    This is just wrong..
    Sir Terrence

Oppo BDP-103D
    9 Onkyo M-5099 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-510 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-508 power amp
    THX Style Baffle wall

Maybe its the sound they make when they hit the wall.....
    Sir Terrence

Oppo BDP-103D
    9 Onkyo M-5099 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-510 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-508 power amp
    THX Style Baffle wall

Forum Regular

Maybe better luck next time......

I was out tonight with a bag, looking for cats. No luck!

Anyway, I took the BX58 back today. Yesterday morning I tried to open the drawer to remove a CD that had finished by gently pressing the open/close switch on the front and.... I got 3 'opening' displays with some sounds followed by 3 'closing' displays with more sounds but the tray never budged. I used the remote and the tray opened so I changed CD's. When that CD finished I used the remote to open the tray and.... nothing. Except for 3 'opening' displays with some sounds followed by 3 'closing' displays with more sounds. After 8 attempts the tray opened, I retrieved my CD, and then I debated what to do until this afternoon.

Best Buy / Magnolia has the Pioneer 3D BlyRay for $500 [I think this is a USA unit made by little yellow Pioneers out west].

Anyway, a Pioneer unit for $500 means I will have to (re)think about the OPPO95 unit. Meanwhile I will pull an OPPO unit out of the MBR system for use in the Kitchen. The MBR system has two DVD/CD units right now because this is really two parallel systems: one for music (tubie/Magnepan/VD 15"sub) and one for HDTV (Mackie/15" VD sub). I will Rob Peter to pay Paul.

Thumbs down

Ahhhh! But which one? I didn't say you couldn't recognize an Asian when you see one, just can't tell one from another. I have no problem. For example, your picture is an Asian and not my wife, who is, so I know I can tell the difference.

I didn't say anything about you being racist. It was only an example of your cognitive skills. I have no bias against different aspirins either. I think you have a problem telling the differences between words. We've discussed your reading skills before. I never brought up race.

I could tell from your poking at SirT you were ready for a rant. You're soooo easy. Just like winding up a pair of chattering teeth and letting them go. A lot of chatter and no substance.

SO NOT only are you a fool who overreacts but a coward who
    won't stand up for what he said.
    You know good and well what you said, at least have the courage
    to stand up for it, or apologize.
    YOU need a vacation(ban) and I HAVE COMPLAINED about you.
    OF ALL OF YOUR FAULTS I WILL ADD COWARD TO THE LIST.
    sub asw2500
    Panny DVDA player
    sharp Aquos BLU player
    Samsung SACD/DVDA player

Cool

torture of animals is a first sign of a serial killer. Its what they do
    for practice. And it sounds like a videodisc player trying to play a CD.
    sub asw2500
    Panny DVDA player
    sharp Aquos BLU player
    Samsung SACD/DVDA player

Cool

So now I am a shill for Pioneer now? LOLOLOLOLOLOL. So if I pay a complement to the quality of a component, I am not a shill for that company.

Well I will say this pixelidiot. I would rather be a high end shill for Panasonic and Pioneer, than a low budget shill for Vizio.
    And you are a low budget excuse for a human being, ignoring the fact that I never mentioned PIONEER, which you get into every thread,
    along with PANNY, whenever possible.
    I guess music sounds just as good from an inadequate player
    because in order to enjoy music requires a soul.
    sub asw2500
    Panny DVDA player
    sharp Aquos BLU player
    Samsung SACD/DVDA player

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information