• 08-03-2005, 11:12 PM
    EdwardGein
    Portable/earbud or noise reducing headphones for MP3's
    Welcome any recommendations you guys have of any portable headphones, earbus, noise reducing earbuds or noise reducing portanle headphones you guys would recommend for under $250 retail to be used only for MP3 players while jogging outside. Comfort & sound are equally important. Right now after getting my generic earbus that were way to big & uncompfortable with my Nano Zen Plus 512 player (Cost be $129 with tax retail, if I waited a day I could have gotten them for $99 inc. shipping on Ebay as a Buy It Now- wasn't worth my time returning to the store & then waiting for them by mail), I just got based on a bunch of recommendations Sennheiser MX-400 earbuds for like $10 and they're much more comfortable & sound pretty good but I hear too much street noise when jogging. I was going to go with a noise reducing earbud but I saw some great reviews for Koss Stereo portopros which are light over the ear types & thought I'd give that a go. They're costing me $39 with shipping from J&R- believe it or not the clowns on Ebay had it for much more.

Anyway, would appreciate any recommendations as these are going to be used for jogging only. Thanks