low on funds high on hope

Onkyo-sr-602 vs Denon CRV 1905

OK im getting a little post happy, but the more i research, the more comparables I see in the same price range (now these are down to around 350-399). Right now im leaning toward the denon because i have an onkyo501 right now and I hate it because of a few things that i couldnt have imagined it lacked when i bought it. 1) there is no freaking big and small speaker settings(this blew my mind) 2) the only volume is from 0-79....no reference level (like -10db,ect.) Im pretty sure that the denon has these 2 features plus many more. Any reason to go with the onkyo (85 wattsx7) over denon (80wattsx7)?

Quote Originally Posted by vxaudio
    OK im getting a little post happy, but the more i research, the more comparables I see in the same price range (now these are down to around 350-399). Right now im leaning toward the denon because i have an onkyo501 right now and I hate it because of a few things that i couldnt have imagined it lacked when i bought it. 1) there is no freaking big and small speaker settings(this blew my mind) 2) the only volume is from 0-79....no reference level (like -10db,ect.) Im pretty sure that the denon has these 2 features plus many more. Any reason to go with the onkyo (85 wattsx7) over denon (80wattsx7)?
    Dont sweat it. Just try em both out, pick one, then enjoy. I know, easier said then done.

Thread Information