O/T Johnny Winter Rules!

Printable View

• 04-07-2005, 11:17 PM
    hershon
    O/T Johnny Winter Rules!
    To any blues fans out there, I just got 30 years after the fact Johnny Winter's Progressive Blues Experiment CD and its the best rock blues album I've ever heard. I don't know why I didn't get this when it first came out. I'm now going to spend alot of the money I just recouped on Ebay for my Cambridge Audio Azur 640C Cd player & Diamondback cables on alot of his back catalogue!
  • 04-14-2005, 09:18 AM
    shokhead
    It hasnt bothered anybody for 6 days so as my non says,if you dont have anything nice to say, i'm sure everybody knows the rest. Dont look for problems.
  • 04-14-2005, 09:24 AM
    LEAFS264
    Quote:

Originally Posted by shokhead
    It hasnt bothered anybody for 6 days so as my non says,if you dont have anything nice to say, i'm sure everybody knows the rest. Dont look for problems.

I'm sorry, you guys are most likely friends,but this guy just rubs me the wrong way.
    He has had a post removed by a moderator before because it didn't belong here.
    But as always....common sense doesn't apply to Hershon.

Jay
  • 04-14-2005, 09:27 AM
    shokhead
    I can see he rubs you the wrong way. Some are hard headed but in the looooooooooong run they will learn. I see the stuff he post are not all the way right but instead of this stuff on here,pm him and correct him. If we keep at him,he'll get it but dont look for his mistakes.
  • 04-14-2005, 09:29 AM
    LEAFS264
    Quote:

Originally Posted by shokhead
    I can see he rubs you the wrong way. Some are hard headed but in the looooooooooong run they will learn. I see the stuff he post are not all the way right but instead of this stuff on here,pm him and correct him. If we keep at him,he'll get it but dont look for his mistakes.

Your right. I'll lay off him.

Jay