new paradigm monitor ?

Printable View

• 08-19-2007, 07:24 AM
    frenchmon
    Quote:

Originally Posted by pixelthis
    Whos trashing anybody? Paradigm might make some good speakers, but they certainly
    didnt impress me with the presentation I heard.
    Some might dislike B&w, thats fine, but I think they're nice, and their sound rescued
    me when I was about to give up this hobby.
    Paradigm might make a good pair of speakers, but the ones I heard certainly werent,
    and, heck, you can get a LOT of speaker for 2,000 bucks, and these sapsuckers
    didnt even meet the HTIB speaker bar.
    They were made out of nice materials, but the end result was Crap!:incazzato:

By calling them crap is trashing... By saying these high end speakers did not meet the HTIB status is trashing them...cant you see that? No one agrees with you, you are in a group all by your lonesome.

I've heard the Paradigm speaks and I prefer the sound of them over the inflated price of the B&W. Sound is subjective...the only thing I have agaisnt your opionion is that you say these speakers are crap and don't meet HTIB status, your constant trashing of a speaker that has won several awards....Its obvious that you are over stating you opinion here. If you dislike the sound of the speaker thats one thing, but to lie is another.

frenchmon
  • 08-20-2007, 11:35 PM
    pixelthis
    Quote:

Originally Posted by frenchmon
    By calling them crap is trashing... By saying these high end speakers did not meet the HTIB status is trashing them...cant you see that? No one agrees with you, you are in a group all by your lonesome.

I've heard the Paradigm speaks and I prefer the sound of them over the inflated price of the B&W. Sound is subjective...the only thing I have agaisnt your opionion is that you say these speakers are crap and don't meet HTIB status, your constant trashing of a speaker that has won several awards....Its obvious that you are over stating you opinion here. If you dislike the sound of the speaker thats one thing, but to lie is another.

frenchmon

You are not "lying" when you are stating your opinion, you are stating your opinion.
    And I am just offering my opinion, you can take it or leave it.
    You do know what they call someone who stands by his opinion in the face of opposition dont you?
    A GROWNUP:incazzato:
  • 08-21-2007, 08:59 AM
    PeruvianSkies
    Quote:

You are not "lying" when you are stating your opinion, you are stating your opinion.
    And I am just offering my opinion, you can take it or leave it.
    You do know what they call someone who stands by his opinion in the face of opposition dont you?
    A GROWNUP:incazzato:

Guys....I think Pixelthis is right

Don't you know....Paradox speakers, especially the ones that are 'screwed together' are not as good as B&W. Especially when playing Randy Travis...you just don't get the 'timber in the voices' on ParaDOX speakers.

HAHAHHAhhahahahahahah.
  • 08-22-2007, 12:05 AM
    pixelthis
    Quote:

Originally Posted by PeruvianSkies
    Guys....I think Pixelthis is right

Don't you know....Paradox speakers, especially the ones that are 'screwed together' are not as good as B&W. Especially when playing Randy Travis...you just don't get the 'timber in the voices' on ParaDOX speakers.

HAHAHHAhhahahahahahah.

When IS the nurse gonna give you your thorazine:confused5:
  • 08-22-2007, 04:04 PM
    PeruvianSkies
    Quote:

When IS the nurse gonna give you your thorazine:confused5:

Pretty soon.