• 11-03-2006, 03:06 AM
    gigi 27
    Need some advise on Satellite Speaker
    Hi friend in forums,

I am planning to get a set of home theatre system for my living room. I listen to music more often than watching movie. I plan to have the 4 speaker mounted on ceiling and a centre speaker in front.

Below are some of my choice, my buget is around $1300.

1. Jamo set- A 102 HCS 5 (I like this cos it look sleek but think the sound not as good as the other two. What do u think?)
    2. Elac set Cinema Series - CINEMA 1 ESP III
    3. Mordaunt Short Premiere 302

I do not know whether is the Elec set sound system better or the Mordaunt Short Premiere 302

What do think of the above 3 choices? I am looking for something sleek and a decent sound as well. Hope to hear from u all soon. Many many thanks!

Cheers,
    Yaka.
  • 11-03-2006, 03:36 AM
    EdwardGein
    You Should Check Out Orb Complete Mod 1 System
    www.orbaudio.com

That's what I have & very happy with it
  • 11-03-2006, 04:57 AM
    kelsci
    Go to Vanns. com and look up the Mirage Omnistats. I think they are running $80 apiece so five would make $400. They should do you fine. The Mirage S-12 sub is available if you are looking for a sub. It is quite a good unit if you are looking for a sub.
  • 11-05-2006, 07:18 PM
    gigi 27
    where to get it in spore
    Hi,

Thanks for the reply, I need to know where can i find ORBaudio or Mirage selling in singapore? Or I can only get it online?
  • 11-05-2006, 08:40 PM
    jrhymeammo
    Quote:

Originally Posted by EdwardGein
    www.orbaudio.com

That's what I have & very happy with it

or you can save money and get these. http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showd...number=309-230

If you want somem stylish and sounds great, how about The Due by Anthony Gallo?

Whther you go with Orb or Anthony Gallo, I suggest you get a sub.

http://www.roundsound.com/satellite-speakers.htm
  • 11-05-2006, 09:40 PM
    EdwardGein
    Orb only sells by mail order which is the reason their prices are relatively low.