Forum Regular

Feedback desperately needed => Sony 60" LCD at Sam's Club

I need some quick and dirty information on a tele I've purchased from Sam's Club.
    Have not picked it up yet, but paid for it. It was the last one so I snatched it before someone else did tonight and now I'm trying to do my homework on it.

The model is KF (I think), yeah KF-60WE610. It's not a new model or anything, I'm not even sure about all of the features. I first saw it a couple weeks back - a good deal I thought at $3099. Tonight we stopped by for a few other items, and there it was. One on display and another in the box, brand new, never opened, full warranty and everything. Marked down on clearance at (GET THIS!!) $2169.41. So I wrote a check.

Where can I get the full specs and reviews? None on this site. Is this a great deal or what on the LCD? Or should I void the whole deal.

Feedback welcomed.

-Eric

Forum Regular

Check out Amazon.com & then do a google search

Amazon usually has stuff on there and you can usually find a few reviews on Google. Bear in mind on the Amazon reviews there are usually one or 2 idiots who always give a product bad reviews because for the most part they're idiots but I think you could get a good overall picture from all the reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by jamison162
    I need some quick and dirty information on a tele I've purchased from Sam's Club.
    Have not picked it up yet, but paid for it. It was the last one so I snatched it before someone else did tonight and now I'm trying to do my homework on it.

The model is KF (I think), yeah KF-60WE610. It's not a new model or anything, I'm not even sure about all of the features. I first saw it a couple weeks back - a good deal I thought at $3099. Tonight we stopped by for a few other items, and there it was. One on display and another in the box, brand new, never opened, full warranty and everything. Marked down on clearance at (GET THIS!!) $2169.41. So I wrote a check.

Where can I get the full specs and reviews? None on this site. Is this a great deal or what on the LCD? Or should I void the whole deal.

Feedback welcomed.

-Eric
    Last edited by hershon; 01-14-2005 at 08:24 AM.

That is a great deal! I own the 50 inch version and paid about $500 more than that only 4 months ago.

The set is top quality and is one of the best in its class. Don't cancel that check... Wanna trade? ;-)

---Dave
    Integra DHC-40.2 Pre/Pro
    Coda 2 X 200 Watt Amp
    Rotel RB-985 5 X 100 Watt Amp
    2 Tyler Acoustics 2 Piece Linbrook Signature System
    1 Tyler Linbrook Signature Center Channel
    3 Tyler Taylo Reference Monitors
    1 ACI Titan II Sub
    Toshiba HD-A1 HD DVD
    Panasonic BDT-210 + 350 Blu-ray
    Consonance Droplet CDP-5.0
    Sony 55NX-810 1080p 3D-LED HDTV

Office:
    Opera Audio Consonance CD-120
    Jolida 1301A 2 X 30 Watt Int. Amp (Sovtek Tubes)
    Opera Audio Consonance Eric-1 Speakers

Forum Regular
    try ecoustics.com

Thread Information