valter Registered Member

Cool The Latest For Big Screen Televisions

Hello everyone I am a new member of the forum. We are inviting everyone to check out the new Design Ideas for Home Theater. We are avid Home Theater Enthusiasts based out los Angeles Ca. Let us know your thoughts. www.befocused.com

JSE
    Quote Originally Posted by valter
    Hello everyone I am a new member of the forum. We are inviting everyone to check out the new Design Ideas for Home Theater. We are avid Home Theater Enthusiasts based out los Angeles Ca. Let us know your thoughts. www.befocused.com

Our thoughts?

How about, NO ADVERTISING IN THE FORUMS! Buy some add space.

JSE

Forum Regular

Thumbs down

Hi. I noticed the kit does both sides and the top,,, What about the bottom?? I have 53 Tv and the base it sits on is silver? Im thinking it very expensive, How about a electrical conduit frame and some black material and spend under 50 bucks. Sooo I guess that means I dont like it.
    Dale M

JSE
    Wow $429!

At first I thought this was some sort of lens to put over the screen. Like a polarizer for a camera lens. That would have an effect on contrast and possibly saturation. However, this simple fools the eye. It does not actually effect the picture on your screen. It seems to just be a tube frame with fabric around it that creates a mask around the screen. Seems like a lot of money for that. Someone elses money that is.

JSE

Forum Regular
    No offense but what a rip IMO. I could build that for a fraction of the price - but why?? LOL

valter Registered Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JSE
    Wow $429!

At first I thought this was some sort of lens to put over the screen. Like a polarizer for a camera lens. That would have an effect on contrast and possibly saturation. However, this simple fools the eye. It does not actually effect the picture on your screen. It seems to just be a tube frame with fabric around it that creates a mask around the screen. Seems like a lot of money for that. Someone elses money that is.

JSE
    Thanks for all your input. The concept is simple and effective, the price reflects the cost of manufacturing and supporting our economy in the USA.

valter Registered Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kpzbee
    No offense but what a rip IMO. I could build that for a fraction of the price - but why?? LOL
    No offense taken, and thanks for your input. Manufacturing overseas would reflect better pricing. We believe in supporting and keeping jobs here in the U.S.

Forum Regular
    From what I've seen, there does not appear to be much of a difference between that and the look of customized mattes. Simply adding a pair of mattes to eliminate the grey/black bars on a WS/OAR movie sharpens the image. So why should I buy your product when I can produce either the same or very similar effect for a fraction of the cost?

Thread Information