Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by portraitinjazztv
    Any suggestions on which would be most musical with good detail with my Paradigm Studio 20s v3 for 2.0 or 2.1 setup?
    Based on hearing the Musical Fidelitys and the reputation of the Krell (I haven't had the chance to hear the Krell yet).... I'd go with the Musical Fidelity for the most muscial sound... if you were going for straight up accuracy, then I'd say the Krell...

Suspended
    I am very familiar with both Krell and Arcam. As good as Arcam is, they still can't compete with Krell, especially in brute force. They are both very detailed but Krell seems to have more weight or substance to the sound. I hear a lot about MF, I wish I had a chance to hear some.

Topper, I have a better idea, let's just say, "I'm right". You'll get used to it if you say it enough. LOL

If I am understanding passthrough correctly, then the Cambridge Audio 840A has passthrough and is in the $1000 to $2000 price range that was mentioned, (it's around $1400 I think, much cheaper than the Krell or MF). Here is the link
    http://www.cambridgeaudio.com/summar...ed%20Amplifier

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information