Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Forum Regular
    Paid about $2500 for Hitachi 50" RP LCD, and it is definietly worth it. Costs more than the RP CRT's which do produce stunning HD pictures as well, but the viewing angle is much wider and it looks just as good with the sun shining for a Sunday football game as it does at night for the Sunday night game. One of the best electronics purchases I have ever made.

Quote Originally Posted by L.J.
    hhhmmm....perhaps I should give Comcast a call. My HD is always wiggin out on me. I'm not sure if it's the stations or what. Jumps back and forth between widescreen and full, sound coming in and out, or the sound gets very choppy; but when I turn the channel and then turn back to the previous channel I was watching it's not choppy anymore. This ONLY happens when I'm watching football in HD though, so I'm assuming it's the stations.
    L.J. after getting the results I got, I would recommend giving them a call and have them check the incoming signal levels. Mine where too high which caused interfearence on my HD channels and causing sound drop off while having in digital sound mode. the tech said if I had a cable modem it would have been turning off and on, lucky I have DSL through my phone company.
    HT
    Pioneer Elite SC lx502
    Pioneer Elite N50
    Pioneer Cassette CTM66R
    Pioneer Elite BDP 85FD

Vizio P series 2160p
    Panamax 5300 EX

Forum Regular
    I only read the first page or so of posts, but I believe the thread was titled "How Much Did You Pay For Your Hdtv?". I suppose how much I paid for my HDTV is probably in the wrong thread, my bad.

Forum Regular
    for some reason my posts are not being placed in the correct order (at the end of the thread)

Quote Originally Posted by zepman1
    Paid about $2500 for Hitachi 50" RP LCD, and it is definietly worth it. Costs more than the RP CRT's which do produce stunning HD pictures as well, but the viewing angle is much wider and it looks just as good with the sun shining for a Sunday football game as it does at night for the Sunday night game. One of the best electronics purchases I have ever made.
    did you reply on the wrong thread, glad about your purchase but we are not talking about that here.
    HT
    Pioneer Elite SC lx502
    Pioneer Elite N50
    Pioneer Cassette CTM66R
    Pioneer Elite BDP 85FD

Vizio P series 2160p
    Panamax 5300 EX

Quote Originally Posted by recoveryone
    did you reply on the wrong thread, glad about your purchase but we are not talking about that here.
    Actually the topic here is "How Much Did You Pay For Your Hdtv?". So, his reply was appropriate. I think some of you guys got off topic..........?
    Robert
    Projector: JVC DLA-SX21U (LCOS 1.5m Pixel)
    Lens: Panamorph PSO-SX21
    Screen: 133" 16:9
    AVR: Denon (Flagship) 5800
    LRC-Mains: Definitive Technology (Flagship) BP3000-TL
    Surrounds: Atlantic Technology (Flush-Mount) System 20eSR
    LFE-Subwoofer: Sunfire True Subwoofer
    HD Satellite / DVR: VIP DVR622 Receiver (30+ Hrs of HD)
    HD VCR: JVC SR-VD400US Pro D-VHS (True 1080i transmission via Component)

Dedicated Home Theater Specs & Pics

Big science. Hallelujah. noddin0ff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by recoveryone
    The thread titled " How Much Did You Pay For Your Hdtv?" is the wrong thread for his post?

Quote Originally Posted by noddin0ff
    The thread titled " How Much Did You Pay For Your Hdtv?" is the wrong thread for his post?
    My bad, I jumped in on the second page so I missed the first few post
    HT
    Pioneer Elite SC lx502
    Pioneer Elite N50
    Pioneer Cassette CTM66R
    Pioneer Elite BDP 85FD

Vizio P series 2160p
    Panamax 5300 EX

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information