AR Newbie Registered Member

Hello to Every Body

I am to evey body i just register today i was looking for a remote control seraching I found this web is very good

Freespace

Welcome aboard!

I have heard of a lot of people being very happy with the Logitech Harmony series remotes.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Onkyo TX-SR606
    PS3 Bluray
    Denon DVD-1920
    Panasonic TH-50PZ80U Plasma
    HR21 HD DVR
    Paradigm Esprit (front), Focus (rear), CC270 (center)

2 - 15" Dayton HF subwoofers
    Two Soundstream M1 monoblock amps for the subwoofer

Hello to you as well....

Welcome aboard. Hope you find all the information you need in a friendly and efficient manner...

Da Worfster

Forum Regular
    Ditto the welcome and ditto the Harmony,i have the 659 and it's the best that i have tried and i tried a few.

bill

Welcome aboard. I'm sure that you'll like it here.

The Harmony is what I hear about most also. My friend loves his. Push one button for DVD and it turns the DVD & TV on and switches your receiver to input from the DVD. Push the CD button and it turns off the DVD & TV, turns on the CD and switches the input. Very cool.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Definitely Harmony. How much are you looking to spend?

Forum Regular
    Welcome to the forum. You'll find this place is just like any community. There are friendly folks here willing to help and give good solid advice. There are also those that are going to roast you for daring to post something, asking a dumb question or suggesting a product they don't like and they will hammer you hard for doing it. This place can be rewarding and frustrating. Enyoy the ride and hang in there when it gets a little rough.

Quote Originally Posted by The Tahitijack
    Welcome to the forum. You'll find this place is just like any community. There are friendly folks here willing to help and give good solid advice. There are also those that are going to roast you for daring to post something, asking a dumb question or suggesting a product they don't like and they will hammer you hard for doing it. This place can be rewarding and frustrating. Enyoy the ride and hang in there when it gets a little rough.
    Hey! I resent that. I disagree and think that you should be boiled in oil for saying.... um, wait a minute. I forgot. I'm one of the friendly guys. Sorry. Please ignore my outburst.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Thread Information