Forum Regular

Question H/K AVR 7200 Question

I have a question about my current set up because i want to get the most out of it possible. I have the Harman Kardon AVR7200 receiver, H/K DVD22, H/K CDR31, Pioneer MD 25 Mini Disc player, Bose 701 Series II, Bose VCS10 center, Bose 301 for rears, Bose AM5 for rear surround and a SVS 20-39 PCI subwoofer. What would be the best crossover setting for this array of speakers and i am still wondering what level should i use for reference on my system??? It sounds great right now but i want more.....Help???

Quote Originally Posted by J2phat4u
    I have a question about my current set up because i want to get the most out of it possible. I have the Harman Kardon AVR7200 receiver, H/K DVD22, H/K CDR31, Pioneer MD 25 Mini Disc player, Bose 701 Series II, Bose VCS10 center, Bose 301 for rears, Bose AM5 for rear surround and a SVS 20-39 PCI subwoofer. What would be the best crossover setting for this array of speakers and i am still wondering what level should i use for reference on my system??? It sounds great right now but i want more.....Help???
    You should be able to find some great info here. Read the sections on speaker positioning, calibration and bass management.

Thread Information