B&K Ref 50 Series 2
    1 pair VR4jr's
    1 LCR-15 Full-range Center
    1 pair TS-150 Surround Speakers
    2 VR-S/1 Powered Subwoofers
    Mitsubishi wd-52725
    HD Direct TV
    Denon 3910

It all gets here tomorrow. I'll let you know how it sounds. I have been working with Rives Audio, and have a guy showing up on Tuesday to do a full acoustic treatment for the room. Thanks to all for your help.
    Chris
  • 02-26-2005, 04:56 PM
    Jimmy C
    Congrats...
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ChrisR
    B&K 200.7 Series 2
    B&K Ref 50 Series 2
    1 pair VR4jr's
    Mitsubishi wd-52725
    HD Direct TV
    Denon 3910

It all gets here tomorrow. I'll let you know how it sounds. I have been working with Rives Audio, and have a guy showing up on Tuesday to do a full acoustic treatment for the room. Thanks to all for your help.
    Chris

Ahh... should be a lotta fun. Yeah... let us know how those Von Schweirkerts sound! I have been listening to a bunch of new audio stuff lately, but I haven't made it to the V.S.A. dealer yet. A friend of mine is interested in them (and so am I).

I'm due for a new toy as well!
  • 02-26-2005, 05:06 PM
    Aric M L
    Congratulations! Can't wait to hear your impressions!
  • 02-26-2005, 10:49 PM
    godfatherofsoul
    Quote:

Originally Posted by ChrisR
    B&K 200.7 Series 2
    B&K Ref 50 Series 2
    1 pair VR4jr's
    Mitsubishi wd-52725
    HD Direct TV
    Denon 3910

Chris

All excellent choices! Just curious as to why you went with the 3910 over the 2910 at half the price... I sell all the gear you listed and we sell the heck out of the 2910!
    Cheers
  • 02-27-2005, 12:09 AM
    topspeed
    Congrats! Very sweet set-up. It will be interesting to see what your impressions of the Jr's are with B&K amps. Don't forget, the tweeter on VSA's "retail" line need a good 100-200 hours to really work in as they can be somewhat sibilant and reticent at first. Give 'em a while to fully blossom.

The Mits 52725 is the one of the final three TV's that I'm looking at right now as well. Let me know what you think of the picture and how well the anti-glare screen works.

Again, congrats. That's a very nice system you put together there ;).