Forum Regular

Complete HT setup under $900

Just install in my daughter's room with a new HT setup. It consist of a Sony 32" 720p tv, Sony BDP S350 Blu ray player and Onkyo HT-S3200 5.1-Channel Home Entertainment Receiver/Speaker Package. The Sony stuff is refurbish models purchase at the Sony outlet. I hope I didn't make a mistake with the refurbish stuff from Sony. Anyway she's a happy camper. The system works very well with great PQ and sound. The repalces her Trutech 21" hdtv/DVD combo and Sharper Image CD player.

Forum Regular
    I've always heard good things about the Onkyo HTIB systems. Seems like they're a great value for the money, and have the advantage of being upgradeable for the future if you want.

Chicago IL
    You got a great system! Onkyo is one of the best! I love the subwoofer that comes in the package!

Forum Regular
    just curious, but how is the blu-ray player connected to the system?

Forum Regular
    For the blu ray player connection I would need an optical or coax cable to pass the audio. The hdmi for Onkyo only pass through the video. That's the only negative with this unit. I knew about this before I purchased it. For me that's not a big deal considering the price and the great reviews I've read.

Thread Information