Well, I hatched another high wattage scheme to enhance the impact of my home theater. I have not been happy with the performance of my main speakers. I had gone with 4 smaller Sony 8" 3 way speakers instead of the two much larger ones I had before. I plopped my very heavy DCM KX12 Series Two speakers back into my home theater as the mains. I tell you that you have not heard loud and clear until you have taken these 99db sensitivity monsters with horn tweeters and fed the mids and highs with 450 watts RMS of Behringer EP2500 goodness. It is very harsh without equalization because frankly that much power in the higher frequency ranges needs taming or you will go absolutely deaf. I have another Behringer EP2500 powering the 12" car subs from Pioneer that I replaced the original 60 watt nominal DCM woofers with. The bass was almost impossible to hear laughably because the midrange and the tweeters from DCM are so sensitive. I put the auto equalization of my Pioneer VSX 1016-TXV to work and amazingly it tamed the power and managed to make it sound more like all the other speakers in my theater without ruining the sound quality at all. I should be in bed right now but I'm listening to the soundscapes digital music channel and I am simply amazed at how every detail is audible. I don't know what the hell I'm hearing but it sure sounds damn good.