Forum Regular

Adcom GFA-5802 vs Sherbourn 7/2100A

Hi,

Anybody have any idea regarding Adcom GFA-5802 vs Sherbourn 7/2100A (on listening to musics) ??!!

Thanks

Sukasem

Sukasem,

They have two completely different purposes, don't they? The Adcom is a huge 2-channel amp, and the Sherbourn is a 7-channel amp with 7 barn-burning power supplies, each running, if I'm not mistaken, at 200 watts. For the better part of a decade, the Adcom has received rave reviews; the Sherbourn's profile isn't as high. A little research on the web, however, should get you the requisite information, short of actually giving them a try.

Ed

Forum Regular
    Hi Ed,

Long time no see… Thanks for your comment. The situation is that my system serves both movies and musics. I am having 2 amps. One of them is Adcom GFA-5802 (for main speakers).

I would very much like to decrease number of A/V equipments to make my home theatre room look more pleasant. So I must find an amp. (at least 5 channels) that can serve well both movies and musics. (Adcom 5802 will disappear.)

I do not have such high ambition. I only want the (at least 5 channel) amp. that can perform at par with Adcom 5802.

Please recommend. Anybody pleeeeease……….

Thanks again.

Sukasem

Thread Information