Forum Regular

How Do You Burn Bit Torrants into DVDS?

Would appreciate someones help on this as I'm a bit lost on how to do this. I have Nero &
    DVD Shrink software. I downloaded a pretty good English TV series, "Life on Mars" from bit torrants files. I have no problem playing these on Windows media player. However I'm totally unclear how to burn these files into a DVDR if that can in fact be done with my existing software. Any step by step help would be appreciated. PS Is thyere a way to burn this direct off Windows Media Player? I burbed an audio CD from torrent files that I used Windows media player for but that is probably aapples & oranges. Thanks

My friend set up my computer to do this, but I haven't yet tried to burn a dvd myself. Give me a few days to try a figure it out and I'll PM you. I don't know about Windows Media however, I doubt if it'll work that way directly.
    I know we had trouble with the first burner we tried and upgraded to a Samsung Writemaster. So you may have to do an upgrade.

http://www.videohelp.com/

This site is rediculous. You will become an expert before you know what happened to your life.

Forum Regular
    Thanks for the link

Thread Information