Forum Regular

"1 Click" Is this better & Faster Then DVD Shrink?

Anyone know anything about "1 Click" software sold on the internet and advertised nationally? Does 1 Click do the same thing DVD Shrink does, enabling you to burn DVD's of movies, but in a faster time than DVD Shrink or something?

Forum Regular
    DVD Shrink seems to take about 45 minutes give or take a few to decrypt a movie and all its features on DVD. It then takes a few minutes to burn the decrypted copy. How long does it take 1 Click to decrypt a full length encrypted movie and its features? If it can do this in 1/3 of the time, yeah its worth my buying what I can do for free.

Quote Originally Posted by Slosh
    I don't know anything about 1 Click but DVD Shrink does the same exact thing if you do a full back-up. How fast it runs depends entirely on your system so why pay for something that you already have for free?

Forum Regular
    I'm a fan of DVD Shrink too, but it is slow. Shrink's maximum speed is 4x, so upgrading to a higher speed burner or buying 8x dvd blanks is a waste of money. And re-writeables seem to be limited to 2.7x (or something like that). It is an effective little program though. I've only come across one title that could not be backed up due to the high amount of content. The maximum compression is 50%. I guess any more than that and you'd lose picture quality. Does anyone know if Shrink will work on Dual Layer burners? Please post on this if anyone knows.

Thread Information