• 04-07-2012, 08:34 AM
    RGA
    Worst Album Covers of All Time
    Please be aware that this link contains some material which is objectionable to some tastes and contains mild nudity (topless women) and some sexual content of a highly rude/crude element so if such things offend you then please bypass - ie; so do not open at work.

Otherwise this is just bizzarre and funny -but I've had a few tonight so it's funny now...

Worst Album Covers of All Time | The Tastebuds.fm Blog
  • 04-07-2012, 09:11 AM
    Feanor
    Quote:

Originally Posted by RGA View Post
    Please be aware that this link contains some material which is objectionable to some tastes and contains mild nudity (topless women) and some sexual content of a highly rude/crude element so if such things offend you then please bypass - ie; so do not open at work.

Otherwise this is just bizzarre and funny -but I've had a few tonight so it's funny now...

Worst Album Covers of All Time | The Tastebuds.fm Blog

I think if I were Jesus, I'd say, "No, thanks" ...

http://blog.tastebuds.fm/wp-content/...mcovers21.jpeg
  • 04-07-2012, 07:09 PM
    blackraven
    Those are too funny! ROFL!
  • 04-08-2012, 06:08 AM
    Luvin Da Blues
    Great stuff, no accounting for taste. I have the Johnny Guitar Watson disk but it has a different cover.
  • 04-08-2012, 08:05 PM
    dakatabg
    Here is another site

Worst Album Covers
  • 04-09-2012, 04:22 AM
    emaidel
    Hilarious posts!
    Some of those album covers are in unspeakably bad taste, and others just plain awful. Still, what a fascinating thread!

Two covers need a bit of explantion (I think): The Martin Denny album, "Romantica" didn't come with the cover as posted, but with a close-up photo of a lovely lady whose name was Sandra Warner with a decidedly suggestive (and most appealing!) leer. She was a buxom beauty who appeared on almost all Martin Denny albums in the late 50's, and as a young teenage boy at the time, while I liked Martin Denny's music, I know I was far more intrigued by the album covers! And, oddly enough, it was years before Martin Denny actually met Sandra Warner, long after she'd appeared on a dozen or so covers.

The other, "Sour Cream and other Delights" is actually a funny takeoff on a Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass album, "Whipped Cream and Other Delights," on which a luscious lady, slathered in whipped cream is far more enticing than those old women on the "Sour Cream..." cover.

Still, thanks to you both for some genuine hilarity!
  • 04-12-2012, 09:22 AM
    Landy360
    definitely faith tones