Who would you visit?

Printable View

  • 02-19-2007, 08:10 AM
    GMichael
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by JohnMichael
    Sure, after all one man's pain is anothers pleasure. LOL

    AHH :yikes:
    That's not the direction I was going.:incazzato: :prrr:
  • 02-19-2007, 08:27 AM
    JohnMichael
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by GMichael
    AHH :yikes:
    That's not the direction I was going.:incazzato: :prrr:



    I am so tired of snow the only direction I want to go is Southwest.
  • 02-19-2007, 09:00 AM
    JohnMichael
    J-Murda so I can hear his Denon DL301 MkII. Just wondering how my country and bluegrass vinyl will sound with that cartridge. Seriously my recording of The Rite of Spring on Telarc would be interesting to hear.
  • 02-19-2007, 04:41 PM
    jrhymeammo
    Stravizzy is still alive and finally went Country Western?

    You are also much welcomed over here in the blue. What do you say we dress Bernd in a shrimp suit and get freaky with it. Not sure what I meant, but I'll let GM get crazy wit it.
  • 02-19-2007, 06:55 PM
    Dusty Chalk
  • 02-20-2007, 05:54 AM
    GMichael
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by jrhymeammo
    What do you say we dress Bernd in a shrimp suit and get freaky with it. Not sure what I meant, but I'll let GM get crazy wit it.

    Can't eat shell fish myself. But my cats are very excited.
  • 02-20-2007, 07:56 AM
    Bernd
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Dusty Chalk

    Dusty, that is not my colour.:ihih:

    Peace

    Bernd:16:
  • 02-23-2007, 12:33 AM
    PeruvianSkies
    this thread has taken an interesting turn...
  • 08-17-2007, 11:15 PM
    PeruvianSkies
    I think this thread needs revived...
    Because of the fact that in the past 6 months quite a few upgrades have happened here at AR and I thought it might be interesting to see/hear some up the new setups. I think GMichael and Nightflier both have done some great things with their gear, same with jrhymeammo and Basite. I think I'd still like to check out Bernds for sure, as well as Flo's for obvious reasons, but I am not sure about that third slot right now.
  • 08-18-2007, 04:07 AM
    basite
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by PeruvianSkies
    Because of the fact that in the past 6 months quite a few upgrades have happened here at AR and I thought it might be interesting to see/hear some up the new setups. I think GMichael and Nightflier both have done some great things with their gear, same with jrhymeammo and Basite. I think I'd still like to check out Bernds for sure, as well as Flo's for obvious reasons, but I am not sure about that third slot right now.


    wait till tomorrow and you'll have reason to come over :)
  • 08-18-2007, 04:22 AM
    GMichael
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by basite
    wait till tomorrow and you'll have reason to come over :)

    Your amps shows up tomorrow? Congrats. I would have been going nuts by now.
  • 08-18-2007, 05:16 AM
    basite
    there are certain stress-signs, though, I can feel I won't sleep that much this night, neither will I sleep tomorrow night :)
  • 08-18-2007, 01:24 PM
    PeruvianSkies
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by basite
    there are certain stress-signs, though, I can feel I won't sleep that much this night, neither will I sleep tomorrow night :)

    What are you gettin'????
  • 08-19-2007, 02:10 AM
    basite
    wait & see :ihih:
  • 08-20-2007, 04:17 AM
    basite
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by PeruvianSkies
    What are you gettin'????


    Quote:

    Originally Posted by me
    wait & see :ihih:


    you can find out what I bought here:

    http://forums.audioreview.com/showth...295#post202295