Forum Regular

Thanks for the help... Finally bought my system, check it out...

Thanks for all the help with my questions everyone... I now have Polk Lsi 9's and NAD components. I shyed away from the 5 disc Yamaha player... I had a listen to both the Yamaha and the NAD 521BEE and the difference was like night and day! So I had to go with the 521... (Sounds amazing)... Then instead of the Nad 321BEE amp, I ended up going with the NAD 350BEE because the guy gave it to me for the same price...

One thing though.. I was just checking the net and I didn't realize that the 350 is an older amp.. its not even on their website anymore... did I make a mistake going with the 350 over the 320? I know the 350 has more power, but power isn't everything... I could probably still exchange for the 320... hmmm.. any suggestions?

Forum Regular
    I don't think there ever was a BEE version of the C350...

Basically, I would take it back for the C320. I think the dealer just unloaded his old stock on you. From what I've read, those extra 10wpc of the C350 are not worth the upgraded guts of the BEE design on the C320.

Good move on the CDP. I think you will enjoy your system a lot more regardless which NAD amp as opposed to the other systems you had in mind. Even if you can't exchange the amp, I think you are way ahead of where you would have been in the sonics department.

Forum Regular
    Ya, thats what I figured... and no there is no 350BEE, that was a typo... Ya, the CD player is so good it blew my mind.. I never knew there could be that much difference in CD Players.. the others seemed to sound so digital and processed... The NAD is so natural and warm... I am probably going to try to exchange for the BEE and then get er all hooked up and be in audio heaven...
    Thanks again...

Peace

Thread Information