Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Forum Regular

Smile Stereo Cd Player Am & Fm Radio

I would like to know who make the best Stereo CD Player with AM FM Radio? I am looking for the MAKE and MODEL that I can hook up my Outside FM Antenna to it with my Co WAX Cable.

If you can help me on this I would be very grateful for all your help.

My wife enjoys listening to her CD's and I love listening to my Radio.

Mutant from table 9
    Here ya go: http://www.bose.com/controller?event...wrcd/index.jsp

Rack out with your cack out!

"Tha H-Dog listens easy, always has, always will." - Herbert Kornfeld (R.I.P.)

"I lick the mothra moniters because they pump up the base!!" - Dusty Beiber

Forum Regular
    I realize that BOSE it the top of the line but I was hoping that SONY , SAMSUNG , TOSHIBA , CC RADIO or some of the others would have a CD RADIO PLAYER that I could hook MY OUTSIDE FM ANTENNA RADIO up to. There must be one that I can hook it up too.

I know RCA is a piece of JUNK they will not even answer my E-MAILS After 30 year of working I receive a RCA STEREO the CD went bad and I took it to a RCA DEALER and he told me that the CD PLAYER went bad and he could not order one so I got on their WEB SITE and E-MAILED there TECH. DEPT. and other deportments and they will not even answer my e-mail. Tells me one thing THEY DO NOT CARE just make them and sell them that is there MOTTO SCREW the PUBLIC.

So if you know of a brand of STEREO that I can hook up my FM ANTENNA too please help me out here.

Hey Howling Wolf, great moniker. You a blues fan?

Anyway, I don't think your on the right forum. This forum is for real stereo and AV systems. Those all in one deals DO NOT give you quality sound.

If I was you I would seriously consider going with separate receiver, speakers and sources (Ie; CD/DVD player). This we can help you with.

Cheers,

LDB
    Back in my day, we had nine planets.

Forum Regular

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Luvin Da Blues
    Hey Howling Wolf, great moniker. You a blues fan?

Anyway, I don't think your on the right forum. This forum is for real stereo and AV systems. Those all in one deals DO NOT give you quality sound.

If I was you I would seriously consider going with separate receiver, speakers and sources (Ie; CD/DVD player). This we can help you with.

Cheers,

LDB
    Are you telling me that I cannot get what I am looking for?

I really want a CD Player with a AM & FM Radio system that I can use my OUTSIDE FM ANTENNA .

I know you can hook me up with that system ? I just brought a NEW DVD and HD TV ( SAMSUNG )

HELP ME OUT HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Howling Wolf
    Are you telling me that I cannot get what I am looking for?

I really want a CD Player with a AM & FM Radio system that I can use my OUTSIDE FM ANTENNA .

I know you can hook me up with that system ? I just brought a NEW DVD and HD TV ( SAMSUNG )

HELP ME OUT HERE
    Not saying that at all. Just most people here wouldn't use a system like what you want so, they probably don't have any experience with a all-in-one and can't help you out.

Why do you not want to go with a separates system? Space limitations?

Forum Regular

Thumbs up

Not saying that at all. Just most people here wouldn't use a system like what you want so, they probably don't have any experience with a all-in-one and can't help you out.

Why do you not want to go with a separates system? Space limitations?
    If I was to go with a separate system what ALL would I NEED to have a CD PLAYER and a AM & FM RADIO that I could hook up to my OUTSIDE FM ANTENNA ? My wife love her CD's and I love my RADIO.

Ajani
    What's your budget?

If I was to go with a separate system what ALL would I NEED to have a CD PLAYER and a AM & FM RADIO that I could hook up to my OUTSIDE FM ANTENNA ? My wife love her CD's and I love my RADIO.

I'm sure your DVD player also plays CDs no? All you would need is a stereo receiver and a couple of speakers. Of course if you wanted surround sound, you would need a AV receiver and 5 speakers and a sub woofer.

What is your budget? What kind of music would be played on this and how loud do you want it to go?

And caution, this hobby can get addictive and expensive. LOL

Forum Regular
    I'm sure your DVD player also plays CDs no? All you would need is a stereo receiver and a couple of speakers. Of course if you wanted surround sound, you would need a AV receiver and 5 speakers and a sub woofer.

What is your budget? What kind of music would be played on this and how loud do you want it to go?
    I have never tried playing the CD's on my DVD player I have a SAMSUNG DVD & VCR PLAYER.

How about the speakers that came with my RCA STEREO SYSTEM CD PLAYER took a cheap 2 months after I got it. I do want my RADIO AM & FM OUTSIDE FM ANTENNA.

What does a good STEREO RECEIVER cost? By the way what brand is a very good STEREO RECEIVER?

I have never tried playing the CD's on my DVD player I have a SAMSUNG DVD & VCR PLAYER.

How about the speakers that came with my RCA STEREO SYSTEM CD PLAYER took a cheap 2 months after I got it. I do want my RADIO AM & FM OUTSIDE FM ANTENNA.

What does a good STEREO RECEIVER cost? By the way what brand is a very good STEREO RECEIVER?

Do you have model numbers for the RCA and Samsung? Did those speakers sound good to you B4 it "took a cheap"? You could spend anywhere from $200 to $200,000 (or more) on a system, depending on your budget and requirements.

Forum Regular
    Do you have model numbers for the RCA and Samsung? Did those speakers sound good to you B4 it "took a cheap"? You could spend anywhere from $200 to $200,000 (or more) on a system, depending on your budget and requirements.

SAMSUNG DVD / VCR Model DVD-V9700

RCA SPEAKERS Model No. RS2657

She wants to play more than one ( 1 ) CD at a time more like 5

Like I said who makes the BEST STEREO RECEIVER?

Will the RECEIVER have a RADIO on it or do I need to buy a radio?

Ajani
    SAMSUNG DVD / VCR Model DVD-V9700

RCA SPEAKERS Model No. RS2657

She wants to play more than one ( 1 ) CD at a time more like 5
    You need to tell us how much you want to spend or we can't make any recomendations

Like I said who makes the BEST STEREO RECEIVER?
    That's like asking "who makes the best car?".... everybody has their own favourite brand...

Will the RECEIVER have a RADIO on it or do I need to buy a radio?
    All Receivers have (tuners) radios.....

Forum Regular

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Ajani
    You need to tell us how much you want to spend or we can't make any recomendations

I will go as high as $600.00 and the low end of $450.00

That's like asking "who makes the best car?".... everybody has their own favourite brand...

All Receivers have (tuners) radios.....
    Can I hook up my OUTSIDE FM ANTENNA COWAX CABLE to it?

Thank-You for letting me know about playing CD's on my DVD player.

My next question is there one that you can put in 5 CD's so you do not have to run after it all the time?

Just checked, that Samsung will play CDs also, so you don't need a CD player.

Looked up your speakers...they came with a all-in one system...were you happy with the sound???? Or did you want to upgrade those as well?? Like Ajani said, we need a budget figure to work with.
    Cheers,

LDB

Reread you posts, if your wife wants to load more than one CD then the DVD/VCR won't do it, you will need a changer. Were you looking at something like your RCA system??? If so, go to WallFart or any big box store and buy the one that sounds best to you and has the features that you want/need.

Forum Regular
    Just checked, that Samsung will play CDs also, so you don't need a CD player.

Looked up your speakers...they came with a all-in one system...were you happy with the sound???? Or did you want to upgrade those as well?? Like Ajani said, we need a budget figure to work with.
    Cheers,

LDB

Yes I was happy with the Speakers , my next question is if I was to add or upgrade one step at a time what would be my best all around sound ? Remember that I would up grade ONE STEP AT A TIME. Yes you are going to ask me what I would be willing to spend on SPEAKERS

Mutant from table 9
    Never mind.

"Tha H-Dog listens easy, always has, always will." - Herbert Kornfeld (R.I.P.)

"I lick the mothra moniters because they pump up the base!!" - Dusty Beiber

Well you have the speakers for now but don't have the receiver so I would start with that. Check out anything that Yamaha, Onkyo, Denon, Sony etc in your price range. Did you want surround sound now or in the future or is this just a stereo rig?

Forum Regular
    Reread you posts, if your wife wants to load more than one CD then the DVD/VCR won't do it, you will need a changer. Were you looking at something like your RCA system??? If so, go to WallFart or any big box store and buy the one that sounds best to you and has the features that you want/need.

The way I understand you there is nothing on the market that will hold more that ONE CD at a time, am I right?

The only way you will get something that will hold more than ONE CD at a time is through the SYSTEM like the RCA or SONY STEREO SYSTEM right?

I have had it with these SYSTEMS they only last so long and you turn around and have to go out and buy another one.

If I could only get a SYSTEM that is the BEST for what I want to spend and ADD onto it as TIME lets you than that is the best way to go and kiss these RCA or SONY STEREO SYSTEM GOOD-BY.

I hope you understand what I am saying.

Forum Regular
    Where do you go, You left me HANGING in the AIR

What I'm saying is that you will need a CD changer if you want to load more than one CD. Your Samsung can only load one CD at a time. There used to be lots in the market, not sure whats available out there anymore.

Howling Wolf, we really need a budget if you want us to tell you specific brands and model #s.

Ajani
    I will go as high as $600.00 and the low end of $450.00
    Given that buget, I'd suggest getting a 5 disc CD changer from either Marantz, Sony or Yamaha and combining with a matching stereo receiver from the same brand...

You can always upgrade the speakers later....

Forum Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajani
    Given that buget, I'd suggest getting a 5 disc CD changer from either Marantz, Sony or Yamaha and combining with a matching stereo receiver from the same brand...

You can always upgrade the speakers later....

Is this a very Good PRICE RANGE on RECEIVERS or am I in the LOW END of RECEIVERS? I would like to be in the Upper of the Middle Range of RECEIVERS? I know I do not need to be in the TOP RANGE of RECEIVERS unless they have something that the HIGH END of the MIDDLE Range of RECEIVERS don't have.

Let me know on this?

The price range that I gave you was for the receiver. I hope that you understand what I just said?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information