Thread: Food & Music

nightflier

Food & Music

A while back I posted a question asking whether certain alcoholic beverages like wine or beer enhanced the listening experience. I think the general consensus was that it did more to dull the senses, albeit not in an unpleasant way. There were also some passing comments about certain drugs that could "enhance" the experience as well. But what about certain types of food?

We know that there are foods that enhance physical performance, and of course foods that do not. Likewise, there are foods, like almonds for example, that are said to improve one's mental acuity - it's recommended as a snack when taking an exam.

So are there foods that have an effect on one's listening experience (good or bad)?

I started a thread earlier this year about foods that could improve hearing (or be synonymous to healthy hearing) Here it is:
    Foods that could improve hearing

Dont know, but when I Eat ribs and listen to some good old Miles Davis on my system, I feel good.

frenchmon

Vinyl Fundamentalist Forums Moderator poppachubby's Avatar
    Not sure about certain types of food, but music is always on in my house during dinner. During the preparation right through to eating. It's a ritual...

Thread Information