RIP Patrick Swayze

Printable View

  • 09-15-2009, 05:30 AM
    bfalls
    RIP Patrick Swayze
    Sad news. RIP Dalton. I heard that during the announcement Kanye West took over the microphone and said that Michael Jackson's death was better.
  • 09-15-2009, 05:34 AM
    Luvin Da Blues
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .....:out: :yesnod:
  • 09-15-2009, 07:27 AM
    poppachubby
    ....my wife is crushed, HUGE Dirty Dancing fan, I suppose I'll be having to listen to Bill Medley sing that god awful theme song in the upcoming weeks...
  • 09-16-2009, 02:38 PM
    Steph
    Poppachubby,
    Please tell her I feel the same as she does............ :-(
  • 09-16-2009, 02:46 PM
    bobsticks
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Steph
    Poppachubby,
    Please tell her I feel the same as she does............ :-(

    Steph, please continue to contribute and I hope you don't turn out to be a Spammer...
  • 09-16-2009, 03:42 PM
    JohnMichael
    I liked most of Patrick's movies. My favorite of all times was a Saturday Night Live skit where he and Chris Farley were auditioning to be Chippendale Dancers. Patrick was so surprised he got the job.
  • 09-17-2009, 12:46 AM
    harley .guy07
    Yeah I liked Patrick and he seemed to have the ability to be good at almost everything he did. And he always put his whole heart into everything he did. Sad loss
  • 09-17-2009, 12:49 AM
    Steph
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by bobsticks
    Steph, please continue to contribute and I hope you don't turn out to be a Spammer...

    You know, I joined this forum because I could actually sort of understand what people were talking about, as compared to Audiogon, where I was completly lost and if you think or even suspect that I am a F****** spammer, I say goodbye and have a wonderful life:mad5:
  • 09-17-2009, 02:38 AM
    poppachubby
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by JohnMichael
    I liked most of Patrick's movies. My favorite of all times was a Saturday Night Live skit where he and Chris Farley were auditioning to be Chippendale Dancers. Patrick was so surprised he got the job.

    ...ya JM, he could laugh at himself for sure...
  • 09-17-2009, 02:41 AM
    poppachubby
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by bobsticks
    Steph, please continue to contribute and I hope you don't turn out to be a Spammer...

    ...hey Bob, that seems like a strange thing to say, particularily for a moderator. What prompts you to say that? Are you joking?