Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I love the look of the Classe gear out there, especially their new designs. I am also a huge fan of the sleekness of the Parasound stuff as well, maybe I just love the silver boxes in contrast to black ones...although I think blue lights on anything is preferrable instead of red or any other color for that matter.

test the blind blindly emorphien's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PeruvianSkies
    I love the look of the Classe gear out there, especially their new designs. I am also a huge fan of the sleekness of the Parasound stuff as well, maybe I just love the silver boxes in contrast to black ones...although I think blue lights on anything is preferrable instead of red or any other color for that matter.
    Depends on how bright the lights are for me, some equipment has blue lights that would like up a room.

Silver / black

Quote Originally Posted by PeruvianSkies
    Yeah, the Parasounds are nice. Unlike emorphien, I prefer silver to black -- haha!! or my new Sonic Frontiers that's both.

But best of all, I like "champagne", i.e. that pale gold color, like Accuphase or some Marantz and early Sony's. Or even Conrad Johnson for the color, although I can't stand the overall look of many of the current CJ components. (Opps! sorry whoever's avatar is a CJ amp.)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

test the blind blindly emorphien's Avatar
    I like silver, I just am picky about how silver and black are combined on the face of the components

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information