New forum over at Dagogo

Printable View

• 03-20-2013, 09:46 AM
    atomicAdam
    New forum over at Dagogo
    Hey All -

There is a new forum over at Dagogo.com.

Forum | Dagogo

The goal of the forum is to promote civil discourse about our wonderful audiophile hobby.

Check it out.
  • 03-20-2013, 10:07 AM
    harley .guy07
    I checked it out and it looks pretty simple and easy to navigate. The content and users will come in time, I will keep checking it to see how it comes along.
  • 04-25-2013, 04:27 PM
    hifitommy
    i do not understand why one would guide somone else AWAY from this site, which used to be quite active and informative. whereas we do not miss some of the chihuahuas that once frequented the forums here, i think we should encourage active participation right here.
  • 04-25-2013, 06:46 PM
    Sir Terrence the Terrible
    Quote:

Originally Posted by hifitommy View Post
    i do not understand why one would guide somone else AWAY from this site, which used to be quite active and informative. whereas we do not miss some of the chihuahuas that once frequented the forums here, i think we should encourage active participation right here.

This confused me as well, and coming from a site administrator at that.

Maybe we are missing something here......
  • 04-25-2013, 06:52 PM
    TheHills44060
    Quote:

Originally Posted by hifitommy View Post

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sir Terrence the Terrible View Post
    This confused me as well, and coming from a site administrator at that.

Maybe we are missing something here......

My sentiments exactly.