Need help

Printable View

  • 04-03-2004, 06:08 AM
    careless b
    Need help

    My housemate moved out (mumbling something about the noise hehe) leaving me with a spare room which I am turning into a study. The problem is I had my pc connected to my trusted klipsch pro media 4.2 speakers in my bedroom and I don't really want to move them as the are perfectly ceiling mounted. So now I am looking for dvd/cd player that features a remote volume control.

    Can anyone suggest one?

  • 04-03-2004, 06:03 PM
    my cheapy technosonic from radio shack has a volume control on it. and its a fairly good player. for like 50 bucks or whatever it is. i havent used it on a big tv so i dont know how the picture quality really is. but the sound is good. and it has component, s vid, standard rca, optical, and coax output. so its really versitile for how cheap it is. and everything seems to work great. mines 2 years old now and is working great for my room.