Mtrycraft exposed!!

Printable View

  • 04-29-2004, 12:45 PM
    piece-it pete
    Mtrycraft exposed!!
    OMG!!

    I finally figured it out:

    Must
    Try
    Resisting
    Your
    Crap
    Reasoning
    About
    Fake
    Tweaks (and stuff).

    Not sure about the last one, but I think we're closing in!

    :)
  • 04-29-2004, 03:45 PM
    JSE
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by piece-it pete
    OMG!!

    I finally figured it out:

    Must
    Try
    Resisting
    Your
    Crap
    Reasoning
    About
    Fake
    Tweaks (and stuff).

    Not sure about the last one, but I think we're closing in!

    :)

    You go Pete! I think your on to something?

    JSE
  • 04-29-2004, 09:33 PM
    andrus
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by JSE
    You go Pete! I think your on to something?

    JSE

    I think you biatches have too much time on your hands. :D
  • 04-30-2004, 11:00 AM
    E-Stat
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by piece-it pete
    OMG!!

    Your title leaves a disturbing visual. :)

    mtry is also an abbreviation for Monterey.

    rw
  • 05-01-2004, 07:54 PM
    RGA
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by E-Stat
    Your title leaves a disturbing visual. :)

    mtry is also an abbreviation for Monterey.

    rw

    Monterey Craft Cheese? But that would have a spelling error.

    Unless Mtrycraft is Halle Berry then I don't want to see the exposed. Sorry, I have a sight bias here.
  • 05-02-2004, 06:15 AM
    Pat D
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by RGA
    Unless Mtrycraft is Halle Berry then I don't want to see the exposed. Sorry, I have a sight bias here.

    Halle Berry is much better looking, for sure!
  • 05-03-2004, 01:21 PM
    DMK
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Pat D
    Halle Berry is much better looking, for sure!

    And I'll bet her stereo is better than his boombox! :D
  • 05-17-2004, 06:46 PM
    durry
    a long time ago he told the cable forum that it meant marty craft :) Which i assume and remember him saying was his name.