• 03-06-2005, 07:05 PM
    Looking for a transformer for a Sony tv
    I am in search of a kp-61v80 sony tv high voltage transformer. It has two red cables coming out. One going to the focus module and one to picture tube filter. If anyone knows a place that sells this part please drop me an email at jmh75@earthlink.net. thanks The tv is a little over 4 years old and not high def.