• 12-10-2007, 03:04 AM
    Hook-up Question-Help.......
    Sorry for the noob question.

    Currently I have more receivers than quality speakers. I would like to find and easy way for using my RTR speakers on either the Kenwood or Gladding reciever I have without changing the speaker wires. I currently have a cassette player, turntable and EQ (through which I am running a stereo tuner and CD player) running through the Kenwood so I don't have any available hook-ups. Is there any way I can get the 2 amps to share components and speakers? In addition I really don't want to have the Gladding powered up all the time if that makes a differenece in anyone suggested set-up.

    Thanks in advance for any help on this topic.
  • 12-10-2007, 05:19 AM
    If I read your post correctly...
    you want to "share" source components, an equalizer, and speakers between two receivers with the flick of a switch?

    I can't see that happening without special gear and money invested to accomplish it's design and manufacture.
  • 12-10-2007, 07:33 PM
    Mr Peabody
    The only way I can think of to share sources is maybe a mixing board. To get one affordable though you will probably degrade your sound mor ethan it's worth.