Hi

Printable View

• 12-16-2004, 01:21 PM
    Easy E
    Hi
    I have wandered over here from Carreview site, I been a memeber on the forums there for about 4 years or so. So I decided to come over here and maybe help out post etc a little bit. Hope to see you guys around.
  • 12-16-2004, 02:37 PM
    topspeed
    Welcome E,

I think I've read some of your posts. If I remember correctly, you're an installer or related to the car audio industry in some way, right?
  • 12-16-2004, 03:23 PM
    Easy E
    I sell audio gear, I can also do some design work, and installations... Went to CES last year, going next year, I am busy this year so I cant make it.
  • 12-16-2004, 04:55 PM
    ericl
    Hi Easy,

Good to see you over here, its great when members cross-post on our sites.

Man am I going to need your help. I just ordered a new car stereo and don't know the first thing about installation. I posted about this at the car forums, I think those guys will be a big help. I'm nervous about tearing up my nice new (to me) car. I really want to learn though, and can't afford to pay someone to do it right now.

-Eric
  • 12-17-2004, 04:39 AM
    kexodusc
    Eric,

You'll find it's easier than programming a VCR....once you get past the initial fear of mucking up your wiring.
    Just make sure you wire your speakers in the correct polarity...been there, done that.

So...what did ya get?
  • 12-17-2004, 08:25 AM
    Worf101
    Yo Eaz....
    Welcome to our little slice of heaven. Nice to see a new/old face. Look forward to reading/hearing from you in the future...

Da Worfster :cool: