Ha-Ha-Ha-a-a-a-a...

Printable View

  • 03-21-2008, 06:55 AM
    Resident Loser
    Ha-Ha-Ha-a-a-a-a...
    Just a quick visit whilst downloading some tax forms at the library...Same ol' same ol' I see...Yikes!!! Time to get the wellies...

    My best to all, well some of you at least...

    jimHJJ(...Gone again...Was I ever here at all?...)
  • 03-21-2008, 07:01 AM
    GMichael
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Resident Loser
    Just a quick visit whilst downloading some tax forms at the library...Same ol' same ol' I see...Yikes!!! Time to get the wellies...

    My best to all, well some of you at least...

    jimHJJ(...Gone again...Was I ever here at all?...)

    Hey RL!

    How have you been? Where have you been? Why are you leaving again? Don't go! Come back and throw some sarcasm around. We miss the he!! out of you.
  • 03-21-2008, 07:06 AM
    JSE
    Holy ****e! He's back. And now he's gone again. Dude, stick around for a while!

    Off Topic: Quick, peg him with greenies. I just shot one his way. Maybe my gun will un-jam soon.
  • 03-21-2008, 10:59 AM
    Rich-n-Texas
    I'll pay big money for an RL vs. pix matchup. Even an RL vs E-Stat matchup would congure up fond memories. :thumbsup:

    I shot him a greenie too.
  • 03-21-2008, 11:15 AM
    GMichael
    And just like that, he's gone again. I get the feeling that something happened to his computer. Maybe he'll come back more when he gets a new one.

    Hey Rich,

    The RL vs Pix would not be a fight. That would be a beating.
  • 03-21-2008, 11:38 AM
    basite
    sent a greenie his way...

    hope he comes back...
  • 03-21-2008, 12:57 PM
    Rich-n-Texas
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by GMichael
    And just like that, he's gone again. I get the feeling that something happened to his computer. Maybe he'll come back more when he gets a new one.

    Probably still running Win95. :rolleyes:

    Quote:

    Originally Posted by GM
    Hey Rich,

    The RL vs Pix would not be a fight. That would be a beating.

    And absolutely hilarious too! :lol:
  • 03-23-2008, 10:25 PM
    hermanv
    Let's see, you get greenies for not posting? Clever idea, must be a politician, the less you know the more popular you become.
  • 03-24-2008, 05:51 AM
    GMichael
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by hermanv
    Let's see, you get greenies for not posting? Clever idea, must be a politician, the less you know the more popular you become.

    Some of us liked RL when he was posting everyday. Who else could go toe to toe with Sir T and not end up looking like a babbling idiot?

    Come on guys. Let's keep this thread going until he checks in again next tax season.
  • 03-24-2008, 05:53 AM
    Rich-n-Texas
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by hermanv
    Let's see, you get greenies for not posting? Clever idea, must be a politician, the less you know the more popular you become.

    Worked for me!!! :smilewinkgrin: :biggrin5:
  • 03-24-2008, 07:33 AM
    hermanv
    Well, the best way I know to guarantee a post is to start a flame war.

    If you start with a 55 gallon drum of sewage and you add a tablespoon of fine red wine - you get sewage.

    If you start with a 55 gallon drum of fine red wine and you add a tablespoon of sewage - you get sewage.

    Flame on!
  • 03-24-2008, 07:44 AM
    GMichael
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by hermanv
    Well, the best way I know to guarantee a post is to start a flame war.

    If you start with a 55 gallon drum of sewage and you add a tablespoon of fine red wine - you get sewage.

    If you start with a 55 gallon drum of fine red wine and you add a tablespoon of sewage - you get sewage.

    Flame on!

    Think you could get kitty there to change the channel for me? Seems there's nothing but crap on this one.
  • 03-24-2008, 07:49 AM
    hermanv
    No, no. Not you and me, RL and Sir T. :)
  • 03-24-2008, 07:55 AM
    GMichael
    They're not here.

    Go ahead, give it a shot. Tell me that my system sucks dingleberries. Maybe Rich and Pix will join in.
  • 03-24-2008, 08:13 AM
    SlumpBuster
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by GMichael
    They're not here.

    Go ahead, give it a shot. Tell me that my system sucks dingleberries. Maybe Rich and Pix will join in.


    I'll give it a shot. :D The only people that use computers at the public library are the homeless, perverts and out-of-touch old people. Which one was RL? Answer: Trick question - he is all three. j/k At least we know he is alive. :12:

    As far as him not ending up babbling like and idiot, he did have an annoying habit of trolling out his $7.99 (after rebate) Craig disk man and headphones as comparable to any give Krell/Dynaudio setup in terms of "enjoyment provided." I played a private game with myself always wondering "When is he gonna bring up the discman?" RL never disappointed. :D
  • 03-24-2008, 08:13 AM
    Rich-n-Texas
    Your system sucks dingleberries.

    :confused:
  • 03-24-2008, 08:20 AM
    GMichael
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Rich-n-Texas
    Your system sucks dingleberries.

    :confused:

    That was weak. But at least you corrected your equipment list.:dita:
  • 03-24-2008, 08:31 AM
    hermanv
    Why limit the shots to equipment? Why not talk about narrow minded, morons that post on Audio Review forums.... Wait, wait, that would be me.
  • 03-24-2008, 08:34 AM
    Rich-n-Texas
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by GMichael
    That was weak. But at least you corrected your equipment list.:dita:

    I corrected it a couple of weeks ago "nimrod" :rolleyes:
  • 03-24-2008, 09:00 AM
    GMichael
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by Rich-n-Texas
    I corrected it a couple of weeks ago "nimrod" :rolleyes:

    Your sig was showing HTR-5740 up until about an hour ago.
  • 03-24-2008, 09:06 AM
    Rich-n-Texas
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by GMichael
    Your sig was showing HTR-5740 up until about an hour ago.

    Wrong-o "dipwad"!

    Honestly, I changed it a couple of weeks ago, but I wouldn't put any anomalies past this website.
  • 03-24-2008, 09:37 AM
    hermanv
    We could talk about the Audio Review Forum Website, to save time and keystrokes how about we just say "slow". That saves even more time because it refers to both computer speed and the posters.
  • 03-30-2008, 02:49 PM
    thepogue
    wow that was a blast from the past!!..lol
  • 03-30-2008, 02:56 PM
    bobsticks
    Hey Pot...hey Kettle
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by thepogue
    wow that was a blast from the past!!..lol

    Whattup Pogue. Any good discs on the platter?
  • 03-30-2008, 03:16 PM
    thepogue
    what up brudda!!
    Quote:

    Originally Posted by bobsticks
    Whattup Pogue. Any good discs on the platter?

    naaa...I've been playin (recording) music more than listening these days...
    I've got 11 songs posted come check 'em out!!

    Peace, Pogue





    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...&content=music