Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich-n-Texas
    You mean your b!tch? AA Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Hey gump, fetch the paper!
    Sir T can store his shoes under my bed any night he likes.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Color me gone... Resident Loser's Avatar

Hey E-Stat...

...yer power wire still ain't cordage, so it ain't UL listed...

jimHJJ(...Retired...so i use the library PC once in a blue moon...adios muchachos...)
    Hello, I'm a misanthrope...don't ask me why, just take a good look around.

"Men would rather believe than know" -Sociobiology: The New Synthesis by Edward O. Wilson

"The great masses of the people...will more easily fall victims to a great lie than to a small one" -Adolph Hitler

"We are never deceived, we deceive ourselves" -Goethe

If you repeat a lie often enough, some will believe it to be the truth...

Quote Originally Posted by Resident Loser

jimHJJ(...Retired...so i use the library PC once in a blue moon...adios muchachos...)
    Hi RL. Nice to see you post again.
    Bye now. Come again soon. We miss you around these parts.
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Quote Originally Posted by Resident Loser
    What the, huh? Which one? Are you thinking of another post?

Glad to hear from you again.

rw

Speaking of which

Quote Originally Posted by thepogue
    wow that was a blast from the past!!..lol
    Hi, pogue, good to hear.

RL, hope you'll be back. Some of your post are ... umm ... obscure. But then it's well know that I'm rather obtuse.

Quote Originally Posted by Feanor
    Hi, pogue, good to hear.

RL, hope you'll be back. Some of your post are ... umm ... obscure. But then it's well know that I'm rather obtuse.
    Huh? You're a wide angle?

M.P.S.E /AES/SMPTE member Sir Terrence the Terrible's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GMichael
    Hi RL. Nice to see you post again.
    Bye now. Come again soon. We miss you around these parts.
    That goes double from me.
    Sir Terrence

Titan Reference 3D 1080p projector
    200" SI Black Diamond II screen
    Oppo BDP-103D
    Datastat RS20I audio/video processor 12.4 audio setup
    9 Onkyo M-5099 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-510 power amp
    9 Onkyo M-508 power amp
    6 custom CAL amps for subs
    3 custom 3 way horn DSP hybrid monitors
    18 custom 3 way horn DSP hybrid surround/ceiling speakers
    2 custom 15" sealed FFEC servo subs
    4 custom 15" H-PAS FFEC servo subs
    THX Style Baffle wall

Suspended
    He's a JERK!

Man of the People Forums Moderator bobsticks's Avatar
    He's a JERK!

I like RL. He's got a certain cheeky, trucker savoir faire.

Suspended
    I'm suffering "I'm Batman" withdrawal. When's the movie come out?

He's a JERK!

Are you mad because he left us?
    Do we have a counselor here on AR?

Suspended
    He comes here once every lightyear, dangles a... cherry over my head then yanks it away just when I think it's safe.

Can a crooner get a gig? dean_martin's Avatar
    Wow! RL and the Pogue in the same thread. Nice.

Hey Pogue, has your system changed any? Just wonderin' how often the Linn LP12 has to be tweeked. What ya drinkin' these days? Any new brews?

RL-hope you got an extention. It's a little late to be downloading tax forms. Surely (yes I called you Shirley) you'll come around more when the general election campaigns are cranked, right?

Quote Originally Posted by dean_martin
    Wow! RL and the Pogue in the same thread. Nice.

Hey Pogue, has your system changed any? Just wonderin' how often the Linn LP12 has to be tweeked. What ya drinkin' these days? Any new brews?

RL-hope you got an extention. It's a little late to be downloading tax forms. Surely (yes I called you Shirley) you'll come around more when the general election campaigns are cranked, right?
    DM?!

Long time no see. How's it going lately?

DM?!

Long time no see. How's it going lately?
    stayin' busy as of late, GM. I like to come in when I need to take a deep breath. not a lot of relevant stuff to post right now. more or less keeping up with what you guys are doing, but I do have a new cartridge and headshell on the way for my Technics SL1200 and I've been re-visiting a lot of music from the early to mid 90s (and movies too. maybe I'm going through an old man's nostalgia phase).

apparently someone hit 5,000 posts. I'm sure it was a helluva party. must peek in and view the aftermath. saw where SirT was sorting out a li'l domestic issue. I almost chimed in but I was feelin a little lacking in confidence on the domestic front myself. anyhow, both our boys are home from college for the summer. after we all settle in and get used to everyone under the same roof again (must remember to wear pants), I'm sure my participation will increase.

stain busy as of late, GM. I like to come in when I need to take a deep breath. not a lot of relevant stuff to post right now. more or less keeping up with what you guys are doing, but I do have a new cartridge and headshell on the way for my Technics SL1200 and I've been re-visiting a lot of music from the early to mid 90s (and movies too. maybe I'm going through an old man's nostalgia phase).

apparently someone hit 5,000 posts. I'm sure it was a helluva party. must peek in and view the aftermath. saw where SirT was sorting out a li'l domestic issue. I almost chimed in but I was feelin a little lacking in confidence on the domestic front myself. anyhow, both our boys are home from college for the summer. after we all settle in and get used to everyone under the same roof again (must remember to wear pants), I'm sure my participation will increase.
    Breath away Dean. The air is still free for now. Glad to see that you are reading a few threads even if you don't have the time or mind to post. New cart huh? No wonder you are spinning a few golden oldies. But what this stuff about the 90's being for old men and nostalgia? I still think of the 90's as the newer music.

Yeah, I hit 5k a while back. That was 4999 useless posts and another that I can't seem to remember. I'm hoping to hit 10k before the forum folds in on itself.
    Hope your domestic confidence come roaring back when you least expect it. It will be good to spend time with the kids. I bet they are turning out to be fine adults.

I look forward to more post from you.

(Notice how I skipped over the pants thing?)

(Notice how I skipped over the pants thing?)
    yes, I did notice. you demonstrated admirable restraint.

Man of the People Forums Moderator bobsticks's Avatar
    stayin' busy as of late, GM. I like to come in when I need to take a deep breath. not a lot of relevant stuff to post right now. more or less keeping up with what you guys are doing, but I do have a new cartridge and headshell on the way for my Technics SL1200 and I've been re-visiting a lot of music from the early to mid 90s (and movies too. maybe I'm going through an old man's nostalgia phase).

What's up babe? Good to see ya. Do let us know how the new cart works out.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by bobsticks
    What's up babe? Good to see ya. Do let us know how the new cart works out.
    Everything's rosey, man! Ortofon 2M Red cart and Sumiko HS-12 headshell (as recommended by hifitommy) are on the way. my plan, which is in phase one, is to use the 2M Red with the Technic's stock headshell and use the Sumiko headshell with a Denon DL-103 which is a phase two purchase. Then I'll be able to alternate two very different carts with ease. (in the meantime, the red with the new headshell will be cool too.)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information