Esoterica tragica

Anybody know where an American can buy a 4 or 5 pin mini din to 4 male RCA interconnect? I have a B&O tape deck that I would love to be able to hook up, but there's this slight problem getting in the way....Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    "The great tragedy of science--the slaying of a beautiful hypothesis by an ugly fact."--T. Huxley

I'm sure that this type of cable will pop up on ebay from time to time given that one finds B&O pieces for sale there also. Just have to keep your eyes peeled. It would also be possible to make the cable if you don't have any luck finding one. Seems fairly straight forward, but I think you should be able to find one. I'm guessing that the four RCA connectors are two each left right tape in, and the same for tape out.
    'Lets See what the day brings forth'.... Reginald Iolanthe Perrin

Sort of ...

Quote Originally Posted by Auricauricle
    Anybody know where an American can buy a 4 or 5 pin mini din to 4 male RCA interconnect? I have a B&O tape deck that I would love to be able to hook up, but there's this slight problem getting in the way....Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    Like this at Markertek??

This looks like a great start....Of course, I realized earlier I must have had an aneurism...forgot clean about ebay....Thanks so much for taking the time to help, in any case. Getting a bit hot under the collar agonizing over this...

Thats fine - Finding the right cable can be a pain. Hope you get the right cable.
    'Lets See what the day brings forth'.... Reginald Iolanthe Perrin

Thanks!

Thread Information