Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by L.J.
    Took a little speaker run today. I auditioned the Wharfedale Diamond 9.2 and Paradigm mini monitors for the bedroom. I also swung by Magnolia and drooled at the MartinLogins and a few others for a little while. Next I'll be listening to those C-3's.
    Dif in price with MartinLogins Before I bought my speakers I had audition a few and for the $$ and imaging at my budget I went with Dahlquist.Now dont know whats up with this the new owners(Nuance took it over) sent them email and they dont respond .If thats the way they do business they are going to go under.I think they are holding the name to sell it again.

Quote Originally Posted by PAT.P
    Dif in price with MartinLogins Before I bought my speakers I had audition a few and for the $$ and imaging at my budget I went with Dahlquist.Now dont know whats up with this the new owners(Nuance took it over) sent them email and they dont respond .If thats the way they do business they are going to go under.I think they are holding the name to sell it again.
    The Logins are so pretty . i didn't get a chance to listen today because the people at Magnolia were running around all crazy with customers. I like to go in the middle of the week when it's quiet. Although I have no plains on buying a $2k pair of logins I'm still gonna give em a good listen. I would eventually like to place my Vegas with something nice for music listenin' only.

The Logins are so pretty . i didn't get a chance to listen today because the people at Magnolia were running around all crazy with customers. I like to go in the middle of the week when it's quiet. Although I have no plains on buying a $2k pair of logins I'm still gonna give em a good listen. I would eventually like to place my Vegas with something nice for music listenin' only.
    I have to tighten my belt on spending ,wife really want this house on our street . I would have to sell both house and her mom would sell hers(to move in with us ) Told my spouse I make room in the garage/barn

I have to tighten my belt on spending ,wife really want this house on our street . I would have to sell both house and her mom would sell hers(to move in with us ) Told my spouse I make room in the garage/barn
    Good luck on that one!

I've lived with the in-law(her mom) before and that's a never again deal for me. Just didn't work out. Yes, set yourself up with a nice hide away spot in the garage.

Hey Pat,

I got those C-3's a day ago and they're great. And the wife likes em too, so that's a double plus. I've threw a little bit of everything at em and I'm happy with sound. I guess it's only right since I got their big brothers the C-9's. I auditioned a few others, but these sound awesome and have been the cheapest.

Hey Pat,

I got those C-3's a day ago and they're great. And the wife likes em too, so that's a double plus. I've threw a little bit of everything at em and I'm happy with sound. I guess it's only right since I got their big brothers the C-9's. I auditioned a few others, but these sound awesome and have been the cheapest.
    Glad you like them ,I had a listen to them when I bought my son Energy speakers and the bass was pretty good.

Good luck on that one!

I've lived with the in-law(her mom) before and that's a never again deal for me. Just didn't work out. Yes, set yourself up with a nice hide away spot in the garage.
    My mother in-law pays and takes my son to Judo twice a week.Take him every weekend overnight so me and the spouse could relax.She only lives down the road and if she ever moves with us she would have her own apt inside .

My mother in-law pays and takes my son to Judo twice a week.Take him every weekend overnight so me and the spouse could relax.She only lives down the road and if she ever moves with us she would have her own apt inside .
    Not a bad deal.

Not a bad deal.
    I know As for my father in-law he lives in Europe so Im safe.He is re-married to the Minister of Justice .They paid all the expense for my son and wife when they spend a month there last summer.Plane ,spending money ,chauffer .Poor me I dont fly and had to re-shingle the roof.

I know As for my father in-law he lives in Europe so Im safe.He is re-married to the Minister of Justice .They paid all the expense for my son and wife when they spend a month there last summer.Plane ,spending money ,chauffer .Poor me I dont fly and had to re-shingle the roof.
    No wife or kids for a whole month. Oh how awful

No wife or kids for a whole month. Oh how awful
    I dont see it that way my neighbour fed me ,went to 2 party .I had a chance to blast the music.It was my vacation also Never put the laundry away,left the dishes in sink and did'nt get nag

Back 2 the subject of speakers.....

.....Getting new bookshelves for my bedroom left me with some extra speakers so I'm gonna hook up a system I've been using in my garage in my kids room. He's only 7 and he's so excited about it. He even has a little DVD collection going on. Like father, like son.

.....Getting new bookshelves for my bedroom left me with some extra speakers so I'm gonna hook up a system I've been using in my garage in my kids room. He's only 7 and he's so excited about it. He even has a little DVD collection going on. Like father, like son.
    Great ! This is a great way to teach kids early in life how to take care of their stuff and give Dad some space

Great ! This is a great way to teach kids early in life how to take care of their stuff and give Dad some space
    Ah, I've been waiting for him to discover the glory of his privacy and having his own space. Any day now..........

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information