seeking solace in music

AudioReview-Arezzo

After one month -- I have not been able to post a Review of a product on this website www.AudioReview Com.

As an audiophile and collector wishing to upgrade his system I took a chance with buying a brand new turntable on the market. I put it through my testing system and now I wish to display my findings.

Because it is a new manufacturer I have found it difficult to put on the website.

Can someone help me to upload my review?

Thank you.

Slippers On
    In the music world Impetuosity is not just a youthful trait; I'll explain if you type slowly.

Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar
    Under Reviews click on Add a Product and if you follow the steps you can add the product. Once added write your review.
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

seeking solace in music
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnMichael
    Under Reviews click on Add a Product and if you follow the steps you can add the product. Once added write your review.
    Thanks JM but therin lies my problem. I'm hoping one of the administrators is reading this because I have tried numerous times to upload a new manufacturer, in order to upload a new product, in order to upload my review.

It won't accept the new manufacturer.

Any admin guys out there can help?

Slippers shuffling
    In the music world Impetuosity is not just a youthful trait; I'll explain if you type slowly.

Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Slippers On
    Thanks JM but therin lies my problem. I'm hoping one of the administrators is reading this because I have tried numerous times to upload a new manufacturer, in order to upload a new product, in order to upload my review.

It won't accept the new manufacturer.

Any admin guys out there can help?

Slippers shuffling

Post the info requested for the new product and I will try to enter it.
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

seeking solace in music

Arezzo

Thanks John, I hope you have more success than me.

• Manufacturer: - SRM TECH - Stuart Michell

• Type of Product: - Turntable

• Product Name: - AREZZO

• Brief Description: Transcription Turntable

• Price: - around $1200

• Photo: - (I can upload one)

You will see that the designer/manufacturer only sells using ebay. I am wondering is this the reason why this site does not upload properly?

I believe that when you try to upload these details you will get a garbled HTML message saying that the Arezzo is already on the database------but that is because my first try loaded the Arezzo but it doesn't show on the database.

Let me know how you get on.

Respect

Slippers warming

seeking solace in music

Thumbs down

Bump!

Seems a shame not to be able to review an audio product on an audio product review website.

Slippers On

Thread Information