Music...let it into your soul and be moved....with Canton...Pure Music

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    W10 i5 Quad core processor 8GB RAM/Jriver 20/ Fidelizer Optimizer/ iFI Micro DSD DAC-iUSB 3.0/Vincent SA - T1/Vincent SP-331 MK /MMF-7.1/2M BLACK/MS Phenomena ll+/Canton Vento 830.2

the links you've posted look like spam...
    AR MGC-1, AR C225 PS, M&K V-1B, Pioneer VSX 47TX, Oppo BDP-83, Squeezebox v3, Vortexbox Appliance.

Super Moderator Site Moderator JohnMichael's Avatar
    I have used Stylast and Last record preservative in the past. I felt it worked but since I did not have a record cleaner there is not much benefit to coating a dirty record.
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Sony SCD-XA5400ES SACD/cd SID mat, Marantz SA 8001
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables
    AQ SPKR and AQ XLR and IC

Suspended
    What is the active ingredient? Isoprophyl alcohol?

I think you guys miss the point....look at the products again...I say at its best due to the price per 4 ounces....unbelievable. That stuff is probably purchased by the CEO's of the audio world.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    W10 i5 Quad core processor 8GB RAM/Jriver 20/ Fidelizer Optimizer/ iFI Micro DSD DAC-iUSB 3.0/Vincent SA - T1/Vincent SP-331 MK /MMF-7.1/2M BLACK/MS Phenomena ll+/Canton Vento 830.2

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMichael View Post
    I have used Stylast and Last record preservative in the past. I felt it worked but since I did not have a record cleaner there is not much benefit to coating a dirty record.

How do you clean your records?

sylmar, ca. in beautiful so cal earthquake country
    if you ever used LAST products, you would know they do exactly what they are claimed to do. i admit the prices re high but many products are priced high and dont do ANYTHING positive.

stylast is excellent, even for the money. last record treatment actually does preserve the record. i have bought a few LPs already treated with it and they were in excellent condition.
    ...regards...tr

Quote Originally Posted by frenchmon View Post
    How do you clean your records?
    I do not get them dirty. :-)
    JohnMichael
    Vinyl Rega Planar 2, Incognito rewire, Deepgroove subplatter, ceramic bearing, Michell Technoweight, Rega 24V motor, TTPSU, FunkFirm Achroplat platter, Michael Lim top and bottom braces, 2 Rega feet and one RDC cones. Grado Sonata, Moon 110 LP phono.
    Digital
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables

Quote Originally Posted by hifitommy View Post
    if you ever used LAST products, you would know they do exactly what they are claimed to do. i admit the prices re high but many products are priced high and dont do ANYTHING positive.

stylast is excellent, even for the money. last record treatment actually does preserve the record. i have bought a few LPs already treated with it and they were in excellent condition.

The records I treated still sound good. I do not know why I got out of the practice. I used Stylast but on cartridges with interchangeable stylus. I should buy some to lengthen the life of my Grado Sonata Statement's stylus. I wish I had cared for my records 38 years ago like I do today. I have many I would like to lengthen their life.
    JohnMichael
    Digital
    Int. Amp Krell S-300i
    Speaker
    Monitor Audio RS6
    Cables

sylmar, ca. in beautiful so cal earthquake country
    "I do not get them dirty."

some of my best records have been dirty when bought used. some were a buck. suggestion-10th Avenue by patrick williams:http://www.discogs.com/Patrick-Willi...elease/2026007

i have one LP signed by bill watrous, the trombone player. key cut-jive samba.
    ...regards...tr

Thread Information