• 08-27-2006, 09:01 AM
    Bernd
    Quote:

Originally Posted by musicoverall

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to go see my new best friend GMichael... you know... the guy with all the beer! :D

I am right behind you. Hey GMichael I have got the other two. One Pilsner Urquell and one Grolsch.
    Anyone knows where and when the next gathering of Audiofools will be?

Peace

Bernd:16:
  • 08-27-2006, 10:43 AM
    GMichael
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Bernd
    I am right behind you. Hey GMichael I have got the other two. One Pilsner Urquell and one Grolsch.
    Anyone knows where and when the next gathering of Audiofools will be?

Peace

Bernd:16:

Here are the other 2 taps. You can put the extra foam in the big bucket on the end. Save it for me.
    Time to start some taste testing. I found these great 32 oz goblets. Here's one for you. There are plenty more in the billiard room. I'm thinking one mug of each beer/ale should be a good start for me. :biggrin5:
    Worf's Ganga is on the table by the coutch. The hawaiian is in the cabnet on the far end. The gold, red and sense are behind that. Knock yourself out anyway you like.
  • 08-27-2006, 02:28 PM
    audio_dude
    hey, beer!

runs outside yet again and returns with a funnel and a hose...

hooks it up to the heiny and shoves it down Gmicheals throat and yells "CHUG, CHUG, CHUG, CHUG!!!"
  • 08-27-2006, 05:47 PM
    GMichael
    Glug glug cough' glug snort cough.. spirt glug gasp....glug glug......

cough cough.. everyon. cough snort.. look ou. spew.........................
  • 08-28-2006, 06:48 AM
    JohnMichael
    Whoa man, the party is still going strong. Just like the old days.:cornut:
  • 08-29-2006, 09:17 AM
    audio_dude
    ewwww....wipes beer off face...

well, you managed a quarter of the keg, not bad... Gmicheal? hello? uh-oh,, *sees Gmicheal spread-eagle on the floor* slowly backs away then strides away whistling...
  • 08-29-2006, 10:30 AM
    Worf101
    Ewwww.
    Quote:

Originally Posted by audio_dude
    ewwww....wipes beer off face...

well, you managed a quarter of the keg, not bad... Gmicheal? hello? uh-oh,, *sees Gmicheal spread-eagle on the floor* slowly backs away then strides away whistling...

Worf pokes GMan's beer swollen torso with his Batleff, shakes his head and walks away muttering.

"Damn Starfleet pukes can't hold their liquor!"

Da Worfster
  • 08-29-2006, 11:05 AM
    GMichael
    Suddenly, a loud ass fart comes bellowing out of G-man's butt. The echo can be heard for several seconds. Then he jumps to his feet. His hair is everywhere like Jim Ignatowski's on Taxi. Burps so loud that some of the ceiling tiles come loose and fall. He runs over to the last keg. Pulls the tap out and lifts the keg over his open mouth and begins chugging. After about a minute he throws the empty keg to the floor.

Who's up for another beer run? Slips on the foam and hits his head on the way to the floor.
  • 08-29-2006, 12:08 PM
    GMichael
    Staggers back to his feet. Sees his blood on the floor and proclaims it blood wine. Thinks of Worf, and wonders where Sir TT has been. Slips into a chair and hopes the room stops spinning long enough for him to get his J lit.
  • 08-30-2006, 10:54 AM
    audio_dude
    opens curtain...

holy s h i t!! COPS!!! everybody, RUN!!! we'll have to find some other thread to hi-jack and party in some other day, but its been fun...*BANG* (door falls down) "EVERYBODY FREEZY!!!"
  • 08-30-2006, 11:24 AM
    daviethek
    Microwave White Castles.
    for those who dont live near the best anymore. methane buildup followed by reliable an profound elimination. no myth at all. Zuzu the cat is eyin up my liver again.
  • 08-30-2006, 02:28 PM
    markw
    But, upon further examination...
    Quote:

Originally Posted by audio_dude
    opens curtain...

holy s h i t!! COPS!!! everybody, RUN!!! we'll have to find some other thread to hi-jack and party in some other day, but its been fun...*BANG* (door falls down) "EVERYBODY FREEZY!!!"

...it turns out that these "cops" are all females,and quite tasty ones at that. All appear in their early twenties, have a twinkle in their eyes and a wicked smile on their faces. They take off their hats, letting their long hair fall down below their shoulders and shake their heads to fluff it out.

Someone drops on Ravel's Bolero (Charles Munch and the BSO on RCA's Living Stereo, naturally)

They lock eyes with as many of us as possible and start gyrating and stick the ends of their guns in their mouths. Their cheeks draw in as they start gyrating as they start moving towards us...

...oops, the ever lovely mrsw just got home. see yas later. ;)
  • 08-30-2006, 05:19 PM
    audio_dude
    hehehe *takes a seat*

takes a look at the 3 "cops" and picks the brunette closest to him, digs into pocket and grabs a wad of $1 bills
  • 08-31-2006, 05:17 AM
    bobsticks
    Quote:

Originally Posted by markw
    ...it turns out that these "cops" are all females,and quite tasty ones at that. All appear in their early twenties, have a twinkle in their eyes and a wicked smile on their faces. They take off their hats, letting their long hair fall down below their shoulders and shake their heads to fluff it out.

Someone drops on Ravel's Bolero (Charles Munch and the BSO on RCA's Living Stereo, naturally)

They lock eyes with as many of us as possible and start gyrating and stick the ends of their guns in their mouths. Their cheeks draw in as they start gyrating as they start moving towards us...

...oops, the ever lovely mrsw just got home. see yas later. ;)

...'Sticks rejoins patry with a renewed sense of interest...
  • 08-31-2006, 05:41 AM
    GMichael
    Wakes up, rubbs eyes, looks at all the hot babes stripping to Rag Doll, get's up & runs to the men's room to shave his tounge, comes back in with a wadd of singles.
  • 08-31-2006, 08:56 AM
    JohnMichael
    The party just ended for me. See ya men. Have fun and don't spend all your $1's in one place.
  • 08-31-2006, 10:20 AM
    Resident Loser
    Well...
    ...Alfalfa, I'm hardly a member of the he-man, woman-haters club but, things seemed to be going on quite nicely before the ersatz coppers drew their 38s...It seems our little jam session/beer bash has been reduced to a rather tawdry affair...Is nothing sacred?

jimHJJ(...I'll take my tea'n'see y'all later...)
  • 08-31-2006, 10:28 AM
    musicoverall
    ...Musicoverall wakes up, sees lady cops, hears Audiodude say something about reaching in his pocket and grabbing his wad, realizes A'dude means his own pocket and the wad is a wad of dollar bills, relaxes and joins the party. :D
  • 08-31-2006, 10:33 AM
    GMichael
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Resident Loser
    ...Alfalfa, I'm hardly a member of the he-man, woman-haters club but, things seemed to be going on quite nicely before the ersatz coppers drew their 38s...It seems our little jam session/beer bash has been reduced to a rather tawdry affair...Is nothing sacred?

jimHJJ(...I'll take my tea'n'see y'all later...)

Are you saying that I should ask Angelina Jolie, Jessica Alba and Eva Longoria to leave?!
  • 09-01-2006, 08:05 PM
    musiclover60
    ...walks into room and notices carnage; bodies, brews, funny smelling cig. Looks at all the great equipment not pumping out even a single note and asks "Did anybody remember to pay the electric bill?" Walks back into reality...
  • 09-02-2006, 03:17 AM
    thekid
    man walks into room followed by all the defense lawyers of people "sued" by bose for bose bashing (including the lawyer of the college student sued writing for school newspaper who bashed bose). immediately hit with various empty bottles and cans while being yelled at that he is in the wrong *&%#ing room!

hot chicks see lawyers in expensive suits - ditch man with tongue stubble- leave with lawyers as crowd cries - man picks up half drank bottle thrown at him along with couple of peanuts found on floor- Thinks to himself "free food"- pops peanuts in mouth and washes peanuts down with the beer- thanks everyone as bottle and cans continue to be thrown-man grabs a few more half drank bottles-stuffs them in pockets-leaves room
  • 09-02-2006, 05:05 PM
    thepogue
    ahhhh just like the ole days...
    beers....smokes....and insane conversations...:idea:

I miss you guys....

Peace, Pogue