Forum Regular

For music is a dedicated CD player better or a good DVD player will do?

For music is a dedicated CD player better or a good DVD player will do? I'm just frustrated as my old DVD player is not able to plays my CD properly. 90% of my CD is not recognizable. I'm shopping for a player that will do both perfectly but since my DVD still does it primary functions well I'm opting to see if I should get a good CD player instead. Unless there isn't any difference then I'll just get a DVD player.

Forum Regular

Cool

There are many good dvd players that can play most of any kinds of cd's.But i think that a dedicated cd player is a great choice for you that's if you play alot of music. because it can save wear & tear on your dvd player & also if you have a lot of cd's a changer is a good choice too, and once again you have wonder if a changer plays all audio formats like sacd, dts, dvd-audio( you get the idea) and if you don't find what your looking for, look for a dvd player that plays most of those formats.

I hope that i have helped you

let me know

Quote Originally Posted by m500
    For music is a dedicated CD player better or a good DVD player will do? I'm just frustrated as my old DVD player is not able to plays my CD properly. 90% of my CD is not recognizable. I'm shopping for a player that will do both perfectly but since my DVD still does it primary functions well I'm opting to see if I should get a good CD player instead. Unless there isn't any difference then I'll just get a DVD player.
    http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/pro...71&catid=10561

This is what I recently purchased. The only limitation I have found is that it doesn't do SACD and won't play DVD-RW. Other than that, it handles all my audio and video needs.

I don't know why anyone would need a dedicated CD player other than a megachanger.
    Friends help friends move,
    Good friends help friends move bodies....

Thread Information