Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Im not going to have this thread shut down by arguing with you on how you've misused words or used them to perceive your overall feelings towards your system. If we had sat down face to face, we would've understood each other much more. This one way communication is waste of everyones time (most importantly mine). I'm not suggeting that we need to compare out ideas of our argument outside of this site.
    I would love to express myself on all 6 areas you posted but as I've already said, no. But I have to say something about your last paragraph,

By any means, please do not make a negative comment about this site., and represent your idea as how things are supposed to be. I'm not talking about audio preference. Also I have to make this last one very clear. I have not made any direct or indirect statement about how your system suck. I'm sorry you took it that way. You enjoy your system and became very protective of it. In a way, this hobby is like a religion.

-JRA

Quote Originally Posted by jrhymeammo
    Im not going to have this thread shut down by arguing with you on how you've misused words or used them to perceive your overall feelings towards your system. If we had sat down face to face, we would've understood each other much more. This one way communication is waste of everyones time (most importantly mine). I'm not suggeting that we need to compare out ideas of our argument outside of this site.
    I would love to express myself on all 6 areas you posted but as I've already said, no. But I have to say something about your last paragraph,

By any means, please do not make a negative comment about this site., and represent your idea as how things are supposed to be. I'm not talking about audio preference. Also I have to make this last one very clear. I have not made any direct or indirect statement about how your system suck. I'm sorry you took it that way. You enjoy your system and became very protective of it. In a way, this hobby is like a religion.

-JRA
    I thought your Dirt Devil idea was great. I'm thinking of buying a Dirt Devil just to try it.
    ARC SP9 MKIII, VPI HW19, Rega RB300
    Marcof PPA1, Shure, Sumiko, Ortofon carts, Yamaha DVD-S1800
    Behringer UCA222, Emotiva XDA-2, HiFimeDIY
    Accuphase T101, Teac V-7010, Nak ZX-7. LX-5, Behringer DSP1124P
    Front: Magnepan 1.7, DBX 223SX, 2 modified Dynaco MK3's, 2, 12" DIY TL subs (Pass El-Pipe-O) 2 bridged Crown XLS-402
    Rear/HT: Emotiva UMC200, Acoustat Model 1/SPW-1, Behringer CX2310, 2 Adcom GFA-545

Quote Originally Posted by jrhymeammo

-JRA
    I thought the Dirt Devil was a great idea. I'm considering buying one just to try the experiment you suggested. This wouldn't be the first vacuum cleaner for my audio system as I already have a record doctor.
    ARC SP9 MKIII, VPI HW19, Rega RB300
    Marcof PPA1, Shure, Sumiko, Ortofon carts, Yamaha DVD-S1800
    Behringer UCA222, Emotiva XDA-2, HiFimeDIY
    Accuphase T101, Teac V-7010, Nak ZX-7. LX-5, Behringer DSP1124P
    Front: Magnepan 1.7, DBX 223SX, 2 modified Dynaco MK3's, 2, 12" DIY TL subs (Pass El-Pipe-O) 2 bridged Crown XLS-402
    Rear/HT: Emotiva UMC200, Acoustat Model 1/SPW-1, Behringer CX2310, 2 Adcom GFA-545

nightflier
    Bernd are you still there?

Forum Regular
    I agree with the sarcastic abuse. It happens on all audio forums. However, talking about having two speaker manufacturers in a multi-channel setup is leaving yourself wide open. Personaly, I've done it before, and the sound never sounded so crappy. I didn't just take everyones word for it, I had paradigm atoms in the back, paradigm center and DCMs in the front. Didn't make for good seemless transitions. Ofcourse it was all due to lack of money and not really realizing at the time how crappy it sounded. I was just happy with surround sound. I learned alot the hard way, but now I have a system that I can finally enjoy. I have been sarcasticly attacked for some of the components I have used and still use. I'm sure that if the geek squad ever checked out my system list, they would find atleast 3 components to turn their nose up at. My speakers are all matched now, and both music and movies sound fantastic. I listen to music only in matrix....that is before prologic 2 and neo:6. Movies are DD. I have the ability to do DVD-A, but don't care to because I want the stuff I already own to sound good and not have to buy a more expensive format and have a crappy selection of what I can buy at that. Yes, I've heard DVD-A and still don't care for it. I think my Matrix chip does a better job of mixing than some guy sticking instruments in channels they don't belong in. Have fun with this one guys. I'm counting on it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information