The Walking Dead 2nd Season....

Is it just me or does the 2nd season suck very badly right now? People I used to care about are absolutely worthless, whiney and annoying. They seem to spend an awfull lot of time kvetching and introspecting and very little time DOING anything. This show's gonna die a quick death unless theyget their heads out of their asses soon.

Worf

Can a crooner get a gig? dean_martin's Avatar
    I think the new setting - going from the Atlanta cityscape to the countryside - maybe changed the pace some. Zombies in a pastoral setting reminds a little of Night of the Living Dead. I still think the 2 lead males are overacting/overreacting, but I'm learning to overlook that. I've actually enjoyed the first two episodes.

Also, I think the writing tries to remind us of what happened in season one as if we have the memory spans of tsetse flies rather than moving the story along. I think it will get going soon.

RGA
    Forum Regular
    I like zombie movies and this TV show - but there is only so much they can do with this. I'm tired of the religious stuff and fighting over whether someone wants to kill themselves - geez.

But I guess they have to fill the time with something. I don't mind season 2 so far but it needs to add some new characters that are a different stripe than rednecks named Otis and Small town hicks.

Can a crooner get a gig? dean_martin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by RGA View Post
    I like zombie movies and this TV show - but there is only so much they can do with this. I'm tired of the religious stuff and fighting over whether someone wants to kill themselves - geez.

But I guess they have to fill the time with something. I don't mind season 2 so far but it needs to add some new characters that are a different stripe than rednecks named Otis and Small town hicks.
    not just "religious stuff" but specifically Christianity. I can't really articulate it yet but I find it somewhat ironic. Jesus rose from death. Zombies rose from death. Run to one. Run from the other. Someone with better drugs than me or a deeper thinker than me could probably expand on that.

Thread Information