Talking Classic TV Shows on sale at Bestbuy.

Bestbuy have Classic TV shows and Sitcoms on sale this week [only] for $14.99 per season. Picked up Gilligan's Island and Three's Company DVDs

Here is a peek of what is on sale:

Roseanne (all 8 seasons)
    Gilligans Island (every 3 seasons)
    Three's Company (all 8 seasons)
    Reba (all 4 seasons)
    Pretender (all 4 seasons)
    F-Troop (first season)
    Fresh Prince of Bellair (all 4 seasons)
    Greatest American Hero (all 3 seasons)
    21 Jump Street (all 4 seasons)
    3rd Rock From the Sun (all 6 seasons)

For compele list of TV shows on sale.....

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....questid=120540
    Last edited by Smokey; 08-29-2007 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey
    Bestbuy have Classic TV shows and Sitcoms on sale this week [only] for $14.99 per season. Picked up Gilligan's Island and Three's Company DVDs

Here is a peek of what is on sale:

Roseanne (all 8 seasons)
    Gilligans Island (every 3 seasons)
    Three's Company (all 8 seasons)
    Reba (all 4 seasons)
    Pretender (all 4 seasons)
    F-Troop (first season)
    Fresh Prince of Bellair (all 4 seasons).

For compele list of TV shows on DVD.....

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....questid=120540

Since when did REBA become classic TV????

Quote Originally Posted by PeruvianSkies
    Since when did REBA become classic TV????
    That is what Bestbuy call their sale on those dvds this week

Quote Originally Posted by Smokey
    That is what Bestbuy call their sale on those dvds this week
    They also hire sales people that try telling me Klipsch are the best speakers in the world.

Or to use the guys exact phrase: "Klipsch makes the best speakers money can buy." I aptly replied..."so where do you have the speakers money can't buy?"

Why you Hatin' on Klipsch?

They also hire sales people that try telling me Klipsch are the best speakers in the world.

Or to use the guys exact phrase: "Klipsch makes the best speakers money can buy." I aptly replied..."so where do you have the speakers money can't buy?"
    They're not the 'best" but they damn sure ain't the worst either. I still use some KG1's in the kitchen and a C7 as my center channel. Better that than Bose.

Da Worfster

Don't those Sales-people know about Bose?
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Quote Originally Posted by Worf101
    They're not the 'best" but they damn sure ain't the worst either. I still use some KG1's in the kitchen and a C7 as my center channel. Better that than Bose.

Da Worfster
    Did I say that they are the worst? Nope. That's not the point of what I was saying. The point, since you didn't get it, is that they were trying to tell me that Klipsch are the best out there, which is not the case since the person telling me this had only a limited range of experience with speakers and was only trying to get me to buy what they carried, which wasn't even Klipsch's top-of-the-line. There is a whole world of high-end audio out there above and beyond Klipsch, but a $7/hour fella at BestBuy isn't going to be my source for that kind of information.

Suspended
    "but a $7/hour fella at BestBuy..."

You're being too kind. How 'bout: snot-nosed, zit-faced little punk-a$$ teenager who tries to dominate me in a conversation he has minumum experience with but is instead only trying to make his commision so he can go buy some "cheese" to get high on...

BTW, I think using Bose to promote Kilpsh!tz' (can't say Klipsch to save my life) may not be such a good idea Worf.

Suspended
    Oh, the original topic...

I'd like to see the first five seasons of SNL show up on DVD in a boxed set. NBC had a special on those years the other night with some of the remaining cast of the "Not ready for primetime players" crew injecting their stories of the time, and it brought back fun memories. Segments of the special included partial tape of bands like The Greatful Dead, Stones and Patti Smith group performing (my eyes were glued to my marvelous DLP screen when she was performing "My Generation"... it was awesome).

Quote Originally Posted by Rich-n-Texas
    Oh, the original topic...

I'd like to see the first five seasons of SNL show up on DVD in a boxed set. NBC had a special on those years the other night with some of the remaining cast of the "Not ready for primetime players" crew injecting their stories of the time, and it brought back fun memories. Segments of the special included partial tape of bands like The Greatful Dead, Stones and Patti Smith group performing (my eyes were glued to my marvelous DLP screen when she was performing "My Generation"... it was awesome).
    Is it just me or do you find a way to somehow get Patti Smith into every post? lol.

Suspended
    It's a subconscious fixation I guess.

If there already is a DVD boxed set of the first five seasons, I'd certainly pay the price of admission.

Can I get the complete set of The Monkeys?
    WARNING! - The Surgeon General has determined that, time spent listening to music is not deducted from one's lifespan.

Suspended
    Quote Originally Posted by GMichael
    Can I get the complete set of The Monkeys?
    NO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rich-n-Texas
    NO!!!
    How about The Banana Splits?

Suspended
    I remember that show. How 'bout Lancelot Link & the Evolution Revolution?

You're just a

Did I say that they are the worst? Nope. That's not the point of what I was saying. The point, since you didn't get it, is that they were trying to tell me that Klipsch are the best out there, which is not the case since the person telling me this had only a limited range of experience with speakers and was only trying to get me to buy what they carried, which wasn't even Klipsch's top-of-the-line. There is a whole world of high-end audio out there above and beyond Klipsch, but a $7/hour fella at BestBuy isn't going to be my source for that kind of information.
    Barrel of Laugh's kinda guy ain'tcha. Remind me NOT to wait on your table next time you're in the cafe. I GOT your point, I GET your point...

Da Worfster

PS, the 7 dollar an hour cretin at Best Buy is a sage of all knowledge compared to his cousin at Comp USA. Remind me to tell you how I got banned from the local store for knowing more than the sales kid.

Da Worfster

BB sale people are probably half right about Klipsch speakers. Klipsch might not be the best in the world, but it is the best speakers in BB stores

Quote Originally Posted by Worf101
    Barrel of Laugh's kinda guy ain'tcha. Remind me NOT to wait on your table next time you're in the cafe. I GOT your point, I GET your point...

Da Worfster
    I got the impression that you DIDN'T get the point, otherwise you wouldn't have lashed out like you did over something silly.

Thread Information